45

I don't want to die...

I want to live...

For him...

I want to fight with my life...

For his love...

A step closer and I will reach him. I want to see him smile... If not forever then just for once... I want to be in his embrace.

I know they all are crying for me. I can hear them, their prayers. I have to fight...

The nurse looks at the monitor that shows the rate of a heartbeat... Jimin's heartbeat was stabilizing. She rapidly sprinted outward to notify the doctor...

Their eyes shone with the faith which was full of despair a moment ago...  something blissful to hear...

Jungkook's gaze became dazed with tears once again... Like the very last ray of sun that spread on the dusky sky, he tried to think for believing what he had heard... Before he could fully smile at the news, a policeman and some of his assistants came, searching for him who is already labelled as a murderer. He had become the talk of the town, talk of the city... To expand and publicise the case that occurred in Park's company, the rabble of broadcasters were all over outside the hospital...

"You are under arrest!" The policeman cuffed his still trembling hands... He never imagined using a real gun on someone... When you play guns in games it is very cool but in reality, it engulfs all...

"Arrest for what!" Jungkook's mother sported her astonishment, intruding to know what was going on, same with the others...

"Mam!... He is accused of the murder of the owner of Park company!"

"W-what?" Her soul felt like relinquished her body, to know her son have killed someone, She just couldn't believe it... Her unfaithful eyes looked at her son and then her husband that we're verifying all...

"Wait! You can't arrest him like this!" Yoongi interrupted, still with a bewildered mind but trying to alter the matter...

"I am afraid because we have evidence, sir! He shot three bullets on him."

Taehyung was astonished... He had blasted on him for not protecting Jimin... He hadn't any idea he will kill someone for him...

Ji hye couldn't digest it... Jungkook had done something like that... She felt like her legs sunk on the floor...

His brother Jun stepped forward... "You leave him here... We will______"

"Sorry sir!!, we can't go against the law!"

"Appa! Eomma!..." After the long gap, he finally broke his silence... "Please forgive your son. I never did anything good that you could be proud of..." Jungkook said, afraid of the future, afraid of not being able to with his family, friends and all over that afraid of not being able to see Jimin...

"I am proud of you." Mr.Jeon said. His tears fall while holding his son... He didn't know what was he saying and as a father what should he say or do for his son...But he knew whatever his son did will lead him to the prison, will haunt him for bad..."You did nothing wrong!!!... There is no good and evil when you are protecting the one you love, that love is worth fighting... We will manage a way for this!"

Nara grabbed the policeman's legs...
Still small to understand but she knew it was wrong. The policy doesn't arrest someone for no reason...  "Please police uncle!.. don't take him!" She pleaded, eyes puffy are teary... The rest of the children supported Nara...

"We are very sorry! But he has to come with us!" Police replied politely...

Enclose of the time, the officer Mr Jeon's friend arrived there... The policeman and his assistant bowed to him with respect...