36

There was a cumbersome environment in the room...Yoongi was avoiding Taehyung whenever Taehyung strives to ask case-related queries...

Jimin panned out from the bedroom, which made the three of them more unwieldy...

"Um! Yoongi hyung!.. I..."

"What is it Jimin?"

"I got a call from sweet home yesterday night! Uh! Nara is very sick! She is insisting to see me."

"You need to go there!??"

"Y-yes!"

"You can go and visit her. We still have a lot of time. We have a meeting with our lawyer today. We will keep you informed."

Jimin shook his head... He sensed the absence of his sister... "Where is Ji Hye?"

"Ji hye was not at home the last night? Her phone is also unreachable. I think something is wrong!" Yoongi said...

And within a second Ji hye appeared with Yoon Dong... She explained how she ended up in the mansion but Park Hyeon didn't exchange a single word with her when they had encountered...

"He is calm about this case," Taehyung said but got no reaction from Yoongi. He ignored his sentence and asked Ji hye if she managed the appartment room beside his.

How can he act so cold after kissing me yesterday? Like it was not an issue. What does he think of himself?  Taehyung thought as he focused on Jimin...

"I will get ready then!" Jimin moved to the bedroom...

There was no spark on his face...

Taehyung can't accept to see Jimin depressed all the time... He knows where his happiness revolves...

__________________

Inside the locked room, Jungkook had stuck his body on the bed. The internal part of him was heavy to lift... His parents were tired of attempting to communicate with him...

His stomach was asking for food but he didn't want to have anything... His mind was strongly captured by Jimin, so he thought if he latched himself inside, if he doesn't see Jimin then his unsettling feelings will disappear and at the same time he want to dive deep in these feelings...

And the absence of Jimin in his life was teaching his importance to him...

A loud continuous bang on the door broke his thoughts and also almost broke the door. He put on his headphone and still he could sense of thumping sound...

It infuriated him, so he decided to open the door...

"You!!!!"

"Yeah me!"

Taehyung appearance bought the disappointment, surprise and sudden urge to fight with him...

"Who let you in??"

"Your momma, Appa!.... And don't ask me moreover...Need to talk about Jimin!!" Taehyung rolled his eyes...

"Vomit it!" Jungkook gritted his teeth.

Don't know what happens to them? They always wants to smash each other face.

"Not here!" Taehyung grabbed his hand...

"What are you doing?? Leave my hand!!"

"Shhh!.. Come with me!!!.. I told your parents that I am your friend and we just had a small friendly argument at the celebration..."

"You lied!"

"I did!!! Why is it a crime?"

Jungkook zipped his lips and let Taehyung pull him to the downstairs...