12

Jimin blushed. When Jungkook pecked his forehead when he said 'I like more the way you are right now, he blushed. He tried not to but he did.

He doesn't know what is happening to him. When Jungkook gets near he got anxious, his heartbeats unusually. He couldn't clarify the sensation and It makes him mad at himself. He doesn't want to bear these fuzzy feelings.

Like always Yoon Dong Park's butler assisted Jimin to disguise him as Ji hye... Jimin peered himself at the mirror. He didn't see any Jimin there. He saw his sister's image... So fake... He felt bad in the corner of his heart for Jungkook... He felt bad because the time he thought he is sharing with his girlfriend is fake... He felt bad for tricking him... Numerous times he had lied to him. He feels bad.

He proceeded downstairs to have his breakfast... Yoongi was there preparing breakfast... It was the first time Jimin saw Yoongi at home...

"Sit!" Yoongi said while placing the breakfast on the table.

Jimin quietly sat on the chair. It was an awkward moment for him. Yoongi began to eat and Jimin just stared at him. What should he address to him? Ji hye's older brother means his older brother too. This person in front of him had spent his time with Ji hye more than him. He got a little jealous.

"Why aren't you eating?" Yoongi asked... He nearly finished his breakfast... "Is there something you want to ask?"

"About my sister? What kind of person she was?" Jimin asked, putting all the hesitation aside...

"She is the strongest and innocent person I have ever met. I am thankful I am her older brother."

Jimin smiled... He felt good. Yoongi was the first who talk good about his sister. He perceived Yoongi as a good person.

"Where is the mother?" Jimin asked as he felt little comfortable around Yoongi. Ever since he came there no one talked about Yoongi's mother, neither he found any searches on the internet.

Yoongi stopped eating... "She is in hospital."

"Ah!.. s-sorry!"

"It's okay!.. tell me about yourself," Yoongi said...

Jimin had nothing to say. Nothing particular in his life. Though he tried... "I was in sweet home. I__"

"I know that. Tell me something that I don't know. Like about your friend  Taehyung!"

Jimin didn't know why he wanted to know about Taehyung but he tells him anyways.

"He is a sweet friend of mine. He cares for everyone. His heart is clean like a naive kid. He loves sweet home. The most important person in his life is his father. He can't handle wrong things." Jimin stopped himself when he realised he kept running his mouth about his best friend.

"Hum!... I got it." Yoongi got up from his place. "Ask me if you want any help?"

Jimin nodded his head slightly...

"And you can call me hyung!" Yoongi smiled and left the place...

___________

Jimin was ready to go to university but Jungkook appeared out of nowhere... Now he was standing in front of a small house that looks shabby from outside...

"Where are we?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"I am not kidnapping you so don't worry!" Jungkook said as he directed Jimin to the door. He took out a key from his pocket. Before opening the door he told everything about the conversation between his father and him.

"Good!" Jimin ruffled Jungkook's long hair.

Jungkook felt shy and proud at the same time. He opened the door with his head and chest high but...