14

It was around 3 am Jimin and Jungkook were on their way to Park's mansion. Jungkook was riding his bike at normal speed for Jimin. He blushed when Jimin gripped him on tightly and rested his head on his back...

Jimin was remorseful for playing with Jungkook's feelings. And what happened earlier, his heart was bearing painful guilt.

Flashback

"Jungkook how much you love me?" Jimin asked abruptly...

Jungkook stopped eating. He put his chopsticks aside and looked at him...

"I wanna know." Jimin directly stared at Jungkook's eyes that always seems familiar.

Jungkook blushed and rubbed the back of his neck before looking at Jimin. Jungkook also doesn't know how much he loves Ji hye. But these days he feels connected with her. He stared at Jimin's eyes that was so beautiful and the words automatically came out from his lips... "I can't measure the love I have for you. You have become someone important to me that the desire to protect you and keep you safe with me became so strong. Something is changed in you and my heart likes that. I don't know how much I love you but I can't imagine my life without you now." He spoke softly, touching the heartstrings of Jimin...

Jimin was moved. He smiled. Ji hye truly has someone who loves her.

Flashback end

"We are here!"

Jimin snaps out of his thoughts. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't register that Jungkook stopped his bike.

"Thanks, Jungkook!" Jimin got off, adjusting his dress.

"Ji hye!"

"Humm!.."

Jungkook pecked him on his forehead and handed him the duplicate key of his house so that next time Jimin doesn't have to wait outside... "Please!.. rest okay."

Jimin gave a weak smile. "You too."

Jungkook watched him until he got inside. Black clouds in the sky were making that mansion look like a haunted place. He didn't want to go to that place.

He spotted Yoongi in the living room, formally dressed with a small suitcase beside him. Jimin had a lot of things to ask him. Lots of things he needed to clarify. He caught up with him in one step. "I___"

"Cameras!" Yoongi cut off him.

Jimin strolled his eyes around him. There were cameras on the corner of the room. He gulped and became aware of that why Yoongi visited him at Blue beach cafe.

"Don't do any suspicious. Be careful!.. It's a lion's den." Yoongi warned him. He didn't want any danger. However, he was aware that Park was already suspicious of him.

"Jimin!.. you came my son. I thought you will spend your time with my son in law." Jimin's father said while climbing down the stairs.

Jimin watched him in horror. Fear ran through his whole body.

You don't know that evil. If he gets a little hunch you, I, Jimin everyone will vanish from this world. Accidents that happen with my mother, Ji hye and with her mother is planned by him.
He remembered what Yoongi said. He clenched his fist and hold himself.

Seeing fear on Jimin's face he smirked... "I am going to Japan for a business trip. It may take time." He put his hand on Jimin's shoulder, making Jimin shiver to the spine.

He turned to Yoongi. "I believe that you will manage everything in my absence."

"Yes!... Aapa!.. I will take care of everything here. Please have a safe business trip." Yoongi said...