2

Jimin heard some crashing noises which disturbed his sleep... He was a little bit dizzy because he had a fever and his legs were a little swollen... He rubbed his eyes as the noise become louder. He thought his parents were fighting in the middle of the night once again. He sleepily got up and walked to his parent's room. He saw his younger sister Ji hye peeking inside their parent's room through a tiny opening on the door...

"Ji hye!" Jimin called, placing his hands on his sister's shoulder...

She promptly shushed him. She pulled her big brother and dashed to their room. She covered herself and Jimin with a blanket on the bed...

"Ji hye!.. what happened?" Jimin asked... He never saw his younger sister this scared... Fear was screaming from her eyes and breath shortened. Her whole body was shivering and her forehead was drenched in sweat.

"Shhh!.. d-don't make noise." She covered his mouth...

Jimin nodded...

Both of them heard the door opening... They didn't know who was that person... After few minutes they heard closed-door and fading footsteps...

"Ji hye! I am confused! Were Appa and Eomma fighting???"

"Nothing!"

"Why were you peeking from outside?" Jimin asked again out of curiosity. Why Ji hye suddenly brought him to their room...

"I said, nothing weakling!.." Ji hye turned another side... Jimin was hurt. She always acts cold to him where he always tries to treat her nicely...

A moment of silence then...

"Jimin hyung!.. will you hug me tonight." She asked in her low voice and Jimin was surprised... First, she called him hyung and second she asked for a hug... But he didn't say anything and just hug his younger sister...

"Thank you hyung!.." She whispered.

After that night she started to treat Jimin nicely... She didn't call him weakling anymore, she calls him hyung, share her lunch. If someone tries to pick up on Jimin she beat that person... She was acting different...

Jimin was shocked at how her behaviour changed towards him...  She became a cute little sister in Jimin's eyes... So he was also trying hard to act like the older one... Her hyung!

"Jimin hyung!"

"Yes!"

Ji hye walked to his big brother's bed.

"This is for you." Ji hye gave the bracelet to Jimin which was made with red thread ...

"Did you made this?"

Ji hye nodded.

"It's beautiful Ji hye!" Jimin put the bracelet on his wrist...

"Eomma told me red thread will keep us away from danger."

"Is that so!" Jimin took out a bracelet from his hand and put it on Ji his wrist... "I want nothing to harm you."

Ji hye looked at him...

"What are you looking for?" Jimin asked... And the next thing he heard was he never expected from his sister.