29

"This is something big. I am not reaching any conclusion."
Yoongi mumbled...

"We should do hurry and launch the case against him before... before he harms others...." Ji hye was restless and terrified. She had suffered the hell of assault... She didn't want anyone to encounter that...

"Still we don't have enough evidence against him. It will do nothing good. The power he holds can destroy everything. We just can't throw the arrow in the air. We have to set a target."

Ji hye grabbed her hair then sat on the couch... "What??.......... What should we do? We aren't getting further... Everything is slipping from our hands. And now Jungkook found out everything...."

Jin put his hand on her shoulder to comfort her... He was now fully aware of everything...

A silence grew in the cabin.

"What about Jimin?" Yoongi asked as Jimin came into his mind...

Ji hye thought of her brother...

Jimin cried instead of her. He was broken instead of her... She sensed when Jungkook found out the truth he didn't care she was there, his hurtful eyes were fixed on her brother...

Maybe he fell in love with Jungkook instead of her...

"He was hurt... More than me!"

_____________

The morning sunlight sparkled the Park's mansion...

Ji hye was changing the bandages on Jimin's hand which he refused to tell how that wound occurred....

Jungkook was hurt and because of that, he was hurt. He was feeling weak, aware of the slightest discomfort in his chest...

Doesn't know how... How to stop this discomfort?

There was a knock on his door...Yoon Dong was at the door with terrified expression...

"Young master!! You are summoned by master in his room." He said...

Jimin sightly turned his head at his sister...

Ji hye nodded to say go and don't worry but she was apprehensive inside... Because the devil could smell the faintest disgorgement but this time he was quiet...

But the big question on her mind was, Ji hye was there in the mansion for so long but never got inside Hyeon's room... she hadn't seen it. Once she tried to go in and the consequences were contrite.

Jimin walked behind the butler to the Hyeon's room... Questions started to roam on his mind with the mild uncertainty running through his spine.

Yoon Dong opened the door...

It's the first time, Jimin was seeing his father's room... So well decorated... Expensive flower vases and paintings... A huge bookshelf in the left corner of the room, filled with miscellaneous books...And the right side of the wall was covered with huge red curtains that were slightly flattering with the wind...

"Come in!"

A voice that gives a chill to the bone.

Jimin stepped inside hesitantly like he was prey, entering the ravenous lion's den...

Park Hyeon signalled Yoon Dong to leave the room. Then he pulled up a book from the bookshelf. He turned the few pages and reached the bookmark...

Jimin could read the book's name from the far... 'Heart sewing needle'

"Love sees the beauty of heart, the beauty of love, connects the soul, breaks the lock, because love is love. " Park Hyeon read the line from the book... "It's my favourite quote but I never understand it." He shut the book.