39

The dawn was cold and the sunlight was combating to spread its warmth.

Jimin aroused feeling the subtle pain around his chest. He made an effort to get up and immediately boxed in back into the hefty warm arms...

"It's cold outside..." Jungkook mumbled in his deep morning voice, eyes still shut, however, sensing the warmth of Jimin's body attaching to his...

Last night they stayed up late, conveyed the bittersweet statement of their life... Discussing with Jimin was genuine... It only helped Jungkook to know more and more about Jimin and also Park Hyeon.

Park Hyeon the man who resembles evil himself...He successfully had made Jimin's life miserable and not only him many voices were killed... He had done crimes yet he is protected by the power of money...

Jungkook promised himself that he will protect Jimin from Park Hyeon at any cost. He promised himself that he will make Hyeon pay for his bad deeds.

There were so much he hasn't expressed to Jimin yet, hasn't let him know he truly loves him... Hasn't apologised him properly for everything he did to him. He felt so stupid and ashamed yet Jimin was gentle on him...

Then they ended up cuddling together because Jungkook was feeling cold...

Jimin supposed if he should tell him about his health... And the second thought told him to stay quiet and not to give burden to anyone... He couldn't afford to lose that smile on Jungkook's lips again...

Compulsions, sufferings, heartbreaks, they never departed from his life...Maybe he believes it was the punishment for him to love his sister's lover and made her cry...

But he doesn't care if this is sin, or he is being selfish... For him this punishment is beautiful... He recalled how his cheeks turned into red colour when Jungkook embraced him... And their kiss on the lake... That was beautiful...

He wandered his eyes on his lover's face... Jungkook is beautiful... He thought as his eyes refused to move from his face...

He hugged him tighter. The scent of his body, his warmth, his love, he wanted more and more... He yearned to stay there in his arms a little longer while he had the chance. Who knows what is the event of fate? What has been decided for him after the heartbreak?

_____________

Hana got disappointed... Hoseok hadn't replied to her messages... On their last conversation, Hoseok had told him about Ji Hye... She thought if he forgot to message her because he is with Ji Hye... She shook her head...

She tugged some papers in her hand and was about to exit her room, suddenly Namjoon landed there and he plugged the door from inside...

"What the heck you are doing?" She had already a foul mood, seeing Namjoon made it worse.

"God!... Children are evil in this sweet home." Namjoon placed his hand on his chest and sighed...

"Don't you dare to call my children evil... You must've done something wrong. I am 100% sure!..."

"I swear I didn't do anything."

"Move from the door." Hana rolled her eyes, not wanting to give any attention...

"No!.. they gonna kill me."

"Move!" Hana tried to push him but he didn't budge... So she started to tickle him...

Namjoon laughed so hard, trying to escape and Hana was following him everywhere in the room... She was enjoying that she forgot she was touching him here and there...

Namjoon was playing along with her...

Accidentally they collapsed on the bed together... They stopped... Their eyes met. Hana felt awkward and quickly vacated the room.