19

"Taehyung!"

Yoongi stopped Taehyung who simply grabbed the doorknob of his car to evacuate the Busan.

"You love him. I mean your friend Jimin??" Yoongi asked with a sour feeling on his chest...

Taehyung paused for a while then ignored the question. "I am not going for long. So take care of my bestie until I come back."

Taehyung got inside the car and left the hospital.

On the other point...

"So you are a boy."

Jimin's misty eyes looking at Jin and Namjoon that was fused with anxiety. He gulped a huge lump and breathe a short breath when Namjoon's shoes made louder noise that was coming towards him. He clutched Hana tightly. And the sweats that were appearing on his face, telling that his body is weakening...

"So you are a boy."  Namjoon glared at Jimin. "I knew there is something wrong. I had doubts about you when Ji hye disappeared for one month when you acted strangely and Taehyung suddenly become your friend." He extended his hands to Jimin's wig and took off from his head...

"Maybe you can trick Jungkook because he was abroad but you can't trick us. We're Ji hye's friends since middle school. YOU FAKE SHIT!!! Where is Ji hye???" Namjoon's voice became louder and angrier that frightening everyone in the room, including Jin. "Who the fucking hell you are?"

Jimin didn't say anything because he didn't know what to say to clear his existence...

Jin approached Namjoon..."Namjoon!.. we can ask calmly. We need to under___"

"Clam!... This guy in front of us is an imposter. Who knows what he did to Ji hye? I am calling the police right now." Namjoon took out his phone. He was about to call the police and Hoseok snatched it...

"You can't." Hoseok didn't know what came to his mind but he had seen Jimin crying and that tears were pure.

"Oh!.. You are involved too." Namjoon raised his hand to punch Hoseok but Hana stopped him...

"You can't go to the conclusion when you don't know anything," Hana said... "My friend Jimin is not an impostor. He is Ji hye's older brother."

"What?"

Then she told Namjoon, how Jimin ended up as Ji hye.

"For her education!.. you think I am a fool. I don't believe it. And I am going to tell this betrayal to the world, to the police and Jungkook..."

"No!.." Jimin shouted. He was silent till the name Jungkook entered the situation. " No!.. don't tell Jungkook. His heart will break into pieces if he finds out."

"You had done wrong to my friend... He deserves to know everything... Your lies..."

"No!.. no please."

"You're done!"

Namjoon turned to the left and Jin stopped him.

"Namjoon wait!"

Jin somewhere wanted to believe Jimin though he knows the truth now. He had seen love only love in Jungkook's eyes when he talk about Jimin.

"No!.. Namjoon you are not doing this?"

"What are you in your right mind? Jungkook is not just a friend to me. He is like my little brother. I can't let him be in illusion. He loves Ji hye not that boy, not that fraud. If this lie goes deep, he will get hurt."