26

Jimin knew this day would come sooner or later...

The thought of leaving Jungkook, not being able to be with him, see him, touch him scares him. Where the thought of meeting with his sister, makes him happy...

He was somewhere between happiness and sadness...

The more airfield comes near the feeling of sadness inside him becomes stronger. How he wished they could never arrive at the airport. And at the same time, he wishes to see his sister.

He clenched his fist and eyes. He didn't want to think anything anymore.

They reached the airport. He put on sunglasses and a mask to hide his face. His legs were shivering to step outside the car. But he had to, he had to face the actuality...

Yoongi unlocked the door for him.

Crowds of people and he find himself uneasy to stand in front of them without a wig, without makeup, without a feminine dress. Guess his fake self lost his true self, he lost himself in an error...

He noticed a figure of her sister coming towards him while surpassing the crowd, with a wide smile on her face...

The last time he saw her in a wheelchair, to be able to see on her feet he couldn't express his happiness.

She immediately hugged Jimin...

"I missed you." She whispered. Her eyes get watery...

Tears rolled down his cheeks. Jimin felt like heaven came in his embrace. Just to see his sister for a moment he had suffered a long pain. He wrapped his hands around his sister...

"I am sorry brother!... I left you here. You must've suffered, you must've endure, I am sorry for that. But believe me, I didn't mean to. I was helpless." She sobbed and melt on her brother's embrace.

"I managed. And Yoongi hyung helped me. I am fine. Believe me!!... don't be sorry."

"I have to say sorry. I have to apologise even though I know it doesn't lessen your pain. I hated you. I hurt you. I___" She couldn't complete her sentence. The only thing she wanted to do was cry with her brother...

They cried with carefree hearts. Of course, people were giving them weird glances...

Yoongi wiped out a drop of tear that tried to escape from his eyes because of the love between the twins...

"Ji hye!... Don't you think we should leave now?" Yoongi said...

"Yeah!!... There's a place I want to visit."

____________

Choi Hwan, the grave of Jungkook's friend. Jimin put a flower on it... "Long time no see!" He whispered...

"Choi Hwan!!." Ji hye expressed her amazement...

"Not our mother!! Look at the date!" Jimin replied as he smiled faintly...

That was the place he met with Jungkook for the first time. That place made his memories fresh,.. memories of Jungkook...

"Hwan is one of my friend's friends...!"

Then he led Ji hye and Yoongi to the grave of his mother... They put flowers on it.

After an extended, he visited his mother's grave. It made him emotional...

And for Ji hye, it was the first time she saw her mother's grave. She caressed the name Park Hwan that was craved on the cemetery. "You must've thought I am so heartless that I didn't attend mother's funeral right!!" She said to Jimin, sadness mixed on words...