38

Like the clear sky after the rain, like the cherry blossom of the spring, endorsing the feelings is an aspirin for the inflammation of the heart.

Jungkook came to know what his heart is yearning for is to be with Jimin...

He was making braids for Nara but his gaze was on Jimin and Haru's glare was on him...

Jimin was watering the tulips. The colour of flowers became more lively after the water and sunlight, like Jimin is... The memories which conferred him pain seems consumed by the scent of love...

Still, it is very difficult to believe that Jungkook accepted after he went through so much suffering given by him.
For a second he assumed if Jungkook is trying to hurt him again. If that was the truth, if it gives him temporary happiness and permanent pain then he is ready to accept it for a moment of love with Jungkook.

But the deep inside of him wants to believe Jungkook... He wants to bloom in his love...

"I think things are settled down between you two."

Jimin came out of his thoughts and saw Taehyung beside him... He hadn't spoken to him because he thinks he lost the friendship between them by rejecting him...

"Are you leaving?" Jimin asked, noticing the car keys in his hand... He was uncomfortable...

"Uh!.. Yeah!. Back to the Busan. For the preparation of the case."

The atmosphere was thick and silent again... Taehyung found a urge to speak up.

"Uh!.. you seem uneasy around me?" Taehyung said... "You don't have to... I am fine seriously!..."

He turned to Jimin... "Jimin can we become friends like before? Can we forget everything? Let's imagine that I never had confessed to you. I don't want to lose you as my friend."

Jimin lowered his head. He feels pathetic every time he sees Taehyung. He has broken his heart and yet he is so generous to him... "Tae!.. Please forgive me!"

"You haven't done anything! I just want you to believe what you are doing."

Jimin collected force to hug him... "Thanks, Tae!"

"Look there!!!" Haru popped up suddenly. He grabbed Jungkook's head and whirled to Taehyung and Jimin.  "You don't deserve my Jimin brother, Taehyung brother does... but if you leave Nara alone!... I will help you with Jimin brother!"

Jungkook was surprised, how this small kid can talk to him like that? Who taught him all theis? And what about Nara?

"Deal!" Haru wiggled his eyebrows...

"You know what!" Jungkook smirked..."He is already mine." He stood up and went to them, leaving  Haru with a suprised face... He cleared his throat and Taehyung broke the hug. He stood beside Jimin, showing his full right...

Taehyung smiled bitterly... They were looking so good standing together by each other side... "Please take care of my friend."

"Of course!.. I will." Jungkook rolled his eyes...

"Chim!... Come back soon."

Jimin nodded...

"Ok!.. then."

Taehyung walked away... He felt bad, he felt good... His crush and more than that his friend was happy...

"Oi!.. Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted his name and ran to him... He forwarded his hand while hesitating... "Thanks for everything."

Taehyung was flabbergasted that Jungkook, the jerk one, the stubborn,  has forwarded his hand to shake... He didn't deny it... He shook his hand... "That means we are friends!!!."