28

"Yeah!... You don't deserve him Jimin!"

Sohyun walked into the room with a smirk on her lips. That smirk had bought disaster within, Jimin perceived that...

Simply, she simply looked at Jimin, but that look was so bitter for him. And first thing first...

How?

How did she know his real name?

Jimin had a hunch of foretime. Fear started to crawl from his feet to head...

"Finally!!found you two together!!.. I never thought I would spot you at this dusty place." She folded her arms, wandering her eyes around the room then to Jimin.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook squinted his lips, annoyed by her presence...

"Ji hye didn't arrive at my birthday party, so I came here." She let out a short laugh and suddenly stopped....... "I am here to remove the curtains from your eyes of course!.." She unfolded her hands...

"You know how much I have to stalk you guys like a criminal, only to prove my words." She pecked her polished red nails and showed them to Jungkook........ "Look my nails are all worn out. However, my hard work pays me off. I got to know the reality. I even showed you the evidence before but you laughed straight at my face."

"W-what evidence?" Jimin asked..... His heart was beating in apprehension.

"Don't be so innocent!! You know what I am talking about."

She walked to him and started to play with the strand of his wig...

"You know that you are not Ji hye. At first, I thought you are Ji hye but a male, trying to hide gender identity. But the story is different here. And____"

"And get lost!!!"

Jungkook interrupted..... He had enough to tolerate her tricks......

"Huh!"

"Don't you understand human language??? I said fucking get lost!!"

Sohyun got hot-headed because Jungkook wasn't ready to accept the fact even after she showed the evidence.

"I can't believe Jeon Jungkook can be this dumb. Why don't you understand? He has a d***. Why are you so blind ?? You can slap me thousand times if I am wrong... But the person with you is a fraud..." She spoke confidently that Jungkook halted.

Seeing the changing expression on Jungkook's face she quickly added......"If she is Ji hye then she must know about the love letter Jungkook had written."

Jimin didn't know about that. He knows when, where and how Ji hye proposed Jungkook......Yoongi had told him some of the information. But he doesn't know about any letters...

He glanced at Jungkook who was looking at him like he also wants to know what he is going to answer...

To protect his lie... he has to lie... And he lied...

"Y-yeah I know. I-I still have those letters."

"Where?"

"A-at my place!"

Then Sohyun kept asking questions that were difficult to answer...

"When was your first kiss with Jungkook?"

This time Jimin couldn't lie. The question was hurtful to hear and difficult to answer...

Sohyun smirked and said to Jungkook... "I don't think I need to ask further."

Jungkook strolled to Jimin with his dithered movement... He directly looked at his eyes...

"Ji hye!...If this is a joke then I am getting fooled. You can laugh at me but stop it now." Jungkook said with a hesitant laugh, despair in his voice. "You are my Ji hye!!!..... I know that!"  He doesn't believe and didn't want to believe...