40

With a horrible headache and the pain in the chest... Jimin gained his consciousness... He strived to move his hand but it was fastened with rope and his mouth was sealed by tape. His eyes were covered by some piece of cloth...

The sound of gushing sea waves, he could hear it... He guessed he is somewhere near the sea... However, there was no noise of any human beings...

"Finally, coming to the senses..." Voice echoed from the back, that familiar creepy way of talking......

Sweat rolled down to the neck. The footsteps from behind became closer, clicking loudly on the floor... Jimin gulped thickly as the cloth removed from his eyes...

The room was small... The only source of light was a low voltage bulb above his head that was spreading dim light across the room...

Everything was dark and blur at first, When his vision stabilized he saw Park Hyeon in front of him, sitting on the chair with a sly smile on his face. He was not surprised that it was Hyeon who abducted him, however, he was disturbed about what he exactly wanted? Why he is playing filthy games with him?

Then Jimin figure out Yoon Dong was standing like a sculpture behind Hyeon. Small hope and relief for him...

Yoon Dong was ashamed of himself. What will happen if Jimin knows he wasn't in his side?

"Gotta lot to say?" Hyeon removed the tape from his mouth...

Jimin gasped heavily... "Why?" He asked, gritting his teeth... He was no longer afraid of this evil, cunning man, instead, he glared at him...

Hyeon slapped him, leaving a red handprint immediately on his simmering cheek..."That look in your eyes!... I hate it.." He said, glaring back at Jimin... He should be afraid of him but he was acting tough... That just made him furious. He squeezed his cheeks between his fingers...

"You know what? You remind me of your father. Just like him, you are  pretentious."

"Aren't you the pretentious one?" Jimin spoke up, earning his breath steadily... "Hiding behind my father's identity because you know you are lame, you know that you can't gain respect and love as my father did... you are not worthy of anything. So you killed my Appa didn't you?" He barked at him as the veins of his body swelled up...

Hyeon felt like he tasted the bitter truth... It just made his blood boil with outrage running all over his body... He couldn't restrain himself and began to onslaught Jimin brutally just like a destructive monster...

Jimin fell on the floor with a chair... He was in massive pain when Hyeon kicked on his chest, he felt like his internal organs moved from their original place... Cuts and bruises... He started to bleed...

Hyeon bent down after satisfying his resentment. He grabbed his hair and pulled it, making Jimin face him...

"You don't know yet what I am worth of do you?..." Hyeon glared at him with a murderous look. He landed a slap on his already wounded cheek.

"I had slaughtered many lives to prove my worth. And you know you are right!!!" He smirked... "I had killed your father."

He stated but got no reaction from Jimin... He knew Jimin was partially aware of the gun he had on his waist... He was extremely astonished...

"Aren't you curious that how I killed your father?" Hyeon sat back on the chair. He desperately wanted Jimin to be mad at him... "Fine!... I will tell you."

Past...

The car was parked aside in the circular way of the hill...The snowfall was becoming thick... It wasn't safe to drive at all.