6

It was twilight...

Jimin and Mr Park were in the backseat of the car. They were returning from the airport after seeing off Ji hye.

"So!. You find it difficult???" Mr Park broke the ice between them, asking the question. He presented to him some papers. "If you are ready then you have to sign this contract. Here are the terms and conditions. And remember that you can't deny it once you agree!"

Jimin scanned whatever was written in the papers.

"Read the fourth one properly!.. Like I already said I will give you the power of attorney to you of that sweet homeland." Mr Park reminded his words. He gave a sly smile with a vicious look in his eyes at hidden... "It's up to you what you choose for your people? Home or Hell?"

Seeing Jimin still silent, he got more irritated... "Okay!.. I will give overnight to think. I just wanna make sure you don't betray me."

"N-no!.. I don't need time. I-I am signing the contract."

"Good!" Mr. Park gave him a pen and Jimin signed the contract without thinking for a second...

Meantime he got a message on Ji hye's phone which was his now... My love was the name...

Ji hye baby!.. I am coming to your place. Get ready okay! I will be there in 5 minutes. Jimin read the message quietly.

"Reply to the message. It's my future son in law..." Mr. Park said but Jimin wasn't typing anything. He snatched the phone and replied to Jungkook, texting okay.

"We have to fool him." Mr. Park said... "You accepted her life so you have to accept people's that were part of Ji hye's life."

After that, they entered the mansion. Butler led him to Ji hye's room. He showed him, her closets which was filled with jewellery, branded clothes and footwear. Then he helped Jimin to disguise.

Jimin got outside the mansion nervously. Jungkook was already there with his Kawasaki.

Jimin gulped hard that made sound when he felt Jungkook was staring at him.

Are you mute? Jungkook asked Jimin, using a hand sign...

Jimin shook his head...

"Are you upset with me?"

Jimin shook his head again.

"Then?? You haven't spoken a single word with me ever since I met you. I want to hear you, baby." Jungkook said...

Baby... Jimin doesn't like that...

Jimin parted his lips to speak then again zipped it... Jungkook already mistook him as Ji hye and kissed him at their first visit. That's why he was afraid to speak. He looked at Jungkook, he was waiting for him to speak... Obtaining all the energy in his body he finally spoke...

"J-jungkook!"

Jungkook smiled, though for him Ji hye was acting weird. "Get on!" He tilted his head and put helmet...

Jimin also put his helmet on. He got on the bike and grabbed Jungkook tightly before he could start to drive. He felt like he knows what will happen next...

"Are you finding ways to touch me?" Jungkook said in a teasing way. He knows Ji hye is a good racer...

"N-no!" Jimin quickly parted himself from Jungkook. He felt embarrassed...

Jungkook finds it cute. But Ji hye never acts cute. He pulled Jimin's hand and put it on his waist... "You can!... I am your boyfriend." He smirked...