31

The last piece of the vase, Jimin placed it carefully and it shattered once again as like how his soul is...

Jungkook's eyes full of hatred, his hurtful words... But he chose this.. There's no one to blame and no one to listen his anguish...

Jimin rested his head on the table, playing with particles of vase... His tear drops  fell on the surface of table that soon pooled up and flowed to the fragment...

"So naive!.." 

Park Hyeon sighed as he folded his hands who was inspecting Jimin from the crack of the door... He had been watching Jimin striving everyday, striving ample times to assemble the pieces of vase...

"So naive that he thinks he will able to join that vase. Do you think he will succeed Yoon Dong?" He asked to Yoon Dong who was beside him.

Yoon Dong hesitate to answer but when Hyeon raised his eyebrow while looking at him, he cleared his throat and said... "It's is young master's faith in love that seems strong. He will surpass this!"

"No!.. you're wrong!" Hyeon altered his voice... He disliked his answer..."Once the heart shattered there's no remedy to heal it. He will give up soon."

"Y-yes master!" Yoon Dong unwantly agreed. "Master! I think you have to leave now, There's an important meeting with Arabian clients."

"Thanks for reminder. You know I really wanna have you as my assistant. You have always been loyal to me but sometimes I feel that you will betrayed with me." Hyeon said in a serious voice, making Yoon Dong serious as well. "Anyway, I am leaving. Take care of my kids."

"Yes master."

Then Yoon Dong departed to prepare food in the kitchen...

Jimin almost fell asleep on the table, after running ample thought in his mind. With the sharp pain shooting his head his eyes vast opened. He saw everything blur, tried to get up from his chair but failed and fell on the floor...

He somehow got up. Without him knowing, small amount of blood drifted from his mouth. He wiped it and climbed on the his bed as he inhaled and exhaled lofty.

Meantime Ji hye entered with the first aid box to change bandages on Jimin's hand...

Both of the twins aware Hyeon doesn't want them to stick together. That's why he keeps Ji hye busy in business assignment, but today he let them together...

While bandaging him, She noticed bruises on her brother's arms, seemed tired and weak... she stared at him.

There is something he was hiding from her, she knows it... She also knows that if she questioned her brother then he will definitely try to avoid her and she doesn't want to force him.

Ji hye decided not to ask anything to him. Because she decided to find on her own. She can't keep the tincture that was giving her uncanny vibes.

____________

Jungkook punched his fist on the wall until his knuckles bled though he didn't stop. He wanted to take out all the anger that is mustered inside him so that he doesn't think to hurt Jimin...

He keep remembering the bruises on Jimin's body and the time he left him on the swimming centre out of his anger... 

When he said he will make Jimin's life worse than death he knew he didn't mean it. Instead he cursed himself for saying that...

Was he becoming soft for him?

It's not like there is some feelings remained in his heart for him. Then why???