13

"I have something to tell you, Chim!"

"Me too Tae! It is very important."

But...

Jungkook wasn't in the University that's why Namjoon and Jin were following them everywhere. If they tried to text each other they appear behind their back like a ghost.

Taehyung hesitantly went inside the girl's washroom with Jimin. That was the only place left where they could talk peacefully face to face.

And Jin who was following Taehyung saw that... He messaged Namjoon.

"What were you wanted to say?" Jimin whispered as he led Taehyung into one of the compartments of the washroom.

"You tell first!" Taehyung whispered back...

Jimin nodded and showed him the paper he got from the delivery boy earlier...

"Yoongi!.. why he wants to meet you at Blue beach when he can converse with you anytime??"

"I don't know. I am confused. I didn't expect to see his name on the paper. We talked to each other this morning. He didn't say anything suspicious."

"I have doubts about this guy from the very first time I saw him."

"Tell me Tae!.. what should I do?"

"You should go. We need to see what these Park's are up to exactly. And I also go with you."

"Thanks, Tae!" He smiled at Taehyung.

And Taehyung just blushes. He truly like Jimin.

They heard some noises that were coming outside the washroom... "Chim!.. I must go before anyone else come here. It will be trouble."

"Okay!.. be careful!"

Two pairs of eyes glared at Taehyung when he exited the washroom.

"Why are you in the girl's washroom?"

Taehyung tried to ignore them and walk away but they blocked him.

"Answer us!" Namjoon pushed Taehyung.

"Why would I?"

"Because you were in girl's washroom!" Jin said..."Now tell us!"

Taehyung got irritated...He doesn't like Jungkook so do his friends.
"Because I have girl's blah blah blah. Hope you understood." He left, showing them attitude... Then he immediately messaged Jimin to be careful.

"This guy is a crisis, a perv," Namjoon said... "Are you sure Ji hye is inside there?"

"Yeah!.. I saw with my own eyes."

They stuck to the washroom and waited for Jimin to come out for a while but he didn't show up. Instead, they received glares from other girls.

"Is she a ghost!!!."

"What nonsense Jin hyung? I think we should go inside and check out."

"But___"

"No one is here around us and no one has entered the washroom. Let's be quick." Namjoon said...

Both of them get inside and searched each compartment... They were about to push the door of the compartment where Jimin hid, some girls came there. Those girls screamed, seeing two boys in the girl's washroom like a pervert.

And this is how Jin and Namjoon ended up in the office room.

_______

On the first day of Job and he already got expelled from two Jobs because of his anger... Now Jungkook is in a restaurant, serving the customers.