18

Jimin's legs become cold and froze at the place where he was standing. His father's sharp fierce look was on him. And a sly smile on the corner of his father's lips was creating sweats on his forehead.

A wave of shiver went up from his toe to head when his father forwarded his stepped to him and tapped on his shoulder. He felt like the skin was peeled off from his body. He clenched his fists and jaws and looked at him back right into his eyes to prevent himself from panic.

Mr Park was astonished that his son didn't look away. When he left Jimin had fear of him in his eyes but he saw that fear had gained some strength. He was impressed.

"I heard you saved my son in law's life. That's courageous of you." He said in his creepy way of tone. "But... why would you do that? I mean risking your own life."

He tittered, seeing seriousness on Jimin's face. He glanced at the watch on his wrist and walked to the door. For a second he halted. "You... survived."

With that, he evacuated from the room.

Jimin loosens up his fists. Weakness crawled on his body. He was happy for a little just a moment ago. That happiness is ripped from his face now.

He saw Hana and Granny Ae ri was peacefully sleeping on the couch. His body was shivering. He strolled to the bed and covered himself on the blanket. He wanted to sleep and have good dreams because lately, he is having hard times in reality.

_______

Next morning...

Jin and Namjoon appeared with fruit baskets and flowers before going to University. Jungkook told them about the fire accident and took some help to give a surprise for his girlfriend Ji hye.

Luckily, Jimin was in disguise.

The first thing Namjoon noticed in the room was Hana. Her beautiful complexion attracted his eyes.

Jin smacked him on the back of his forehead. "Apologise!" He whispered. He believed that because of Namjoon, Jungkook and Ji hye ended up in the hospital.

Namjoon naturally made a serious face. "Ji hye!.. Who is she? I would like to get to know her." He asked eying Hana.

"Yeah!.. Pabo!... Neither you flared up Jungkook nor this happened. So apologise to Ji hye first." Jin yelled that burst out their ears.

Amidst Hoseok entered the hospital room. Jimin had a morning check-up round. He didn't saw him instead there was a girl in the bed that was resembling Jimin. He was in surprise.

"Is she Jimin Miss Hana?" Hoseok pointed at Jimin who is now Ji hye.

"No!.. This is an illusion okay! And there is something important I have to say..." Hana quickly took Hoseok outside the room. This is the third time in a row she handles a situation.

Sometimes she said she had headaches, sometimes stomach aches and Hoseok treated her as she told the symptoms. Now she couldn't think of the idea.

"What is it, Miss Hana? Are you okay?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay then!" Hoseok grabbed the doorknob.

"No!.. " Hana screamed, shattering people around them. "Not here!" She led him to another floor.

"Miss Hana!.. Are you okay?" Hoseok asked for the fourth time...

"Hum!.. Actually!... The thing is I want to be your friend." Hana said quickly. She couldn't think of any excuses. She nervously looked at Hoseok only to find that he was staring at her. "Can we be friends?" She shyly asked again.