42

"Jimin!..."

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook was hearing his love. It was overwhelming for him like someone has put air in his lungs, he could breathe properly. His lifeless eyes found hope that immediately filled with tears...

"Jungkook!! H-he is very bad! He killed a man here!!.. He is very evil." Jimin said from the other side of the phone. He started to cry with his diverse emotions... He was terrorized by the death of someone in his delicate occurrence... His body was shaking tremendously. "I want to see you Jungkook!"

"Me too Jimin!.. But please don't cry!.. We will find you okay Jimin!.. I-I will be there... Can you tell me where are you?"

Hearing Jimin's name repeatedly officers and others came outside... Knowing it's Jimin on the phone, the officer immediately commanded his junior to track the phone call...

Jimin glanced at Yoon Dong for help... When he got outside the darkroom, he realised he was anducted in a half-demolished building far from the human settlement... He doesn't know where he is...

Yoon Dong came forward and said... "It's about 159 km far from the Park's company. Near the demolished building at the eastern side."

"Yoon Dong! You there!!!" Yoongi showed surprise. In this all quandary he forgot about him. And how come he is with Jimin.

"Yes, master! The____"

Then the phone suddenly switched off. They tried to open it but it didn't work...

"I think! The battery went off! We have to keep going! Young master! We have to escape before he catches us!"

Jimin nodded...

On the other side...

"It's misconnection. But we get a huge assistance. We need to hurry up!" Officer said...

Meanwhile, Taehyung got a call from sweet home... Hana said some dozers had destroyed their sweet home. She, children and elderline are in Daegu's police station right now to register the complain...

Taehyung could hear the cries in the background... Though they are childhood friends he couldn't tell her about Jimin's kidnapping, especially not in this situation...

"Don't worry Hana!... I will do something!" Then he cut the phone...

Taehyung asked his father for help... He knew it's all Hyeon's doings...

"Don't worry son! I will go there and take care of it!"

"Thanks, Appa!"

"Keep update me and take care!" Taejun departed for Daegu immediately...

In a few minutes, they get the result of tracing Jimin's phone call and find out the exact location... They made a team of police officers to rescue Jimin...

Jungkook, Yoongi, Ji Hye and Taehyung, four of them insist to go there. But the officer completely denied it... It could risk their life...

"I can't stay back like this when my Jimin is in danger."

"I can't take your responsibility nor all of you." Officer stared at them... He can't put Jungkook in danger... He was the son of his friend, also the heir of Jeon's state.

"I-I will stay out of the sence. I just want to be there. Please, uncle!" Jungkook pleaded to the officer with desperate eyes... Desperate to see his love...

"O-okay!... But you have to keep your words..."

"I will."

___________