22

"That means Jimin is in danger!!" Taehyung mumbled and plopped on the chair. He was so shocked to know the whole truth...

"Jimin never told about his twin uncle or anything related. That means he isn't aware. There's something crazy going on... That's why he came to Jimin. I-I can't stay here like this."

"But you have to."

"What are you saying? I am going to reveal that fake bastard's face to the world."

"And what if you can't?? Do you think I didn't try to find out?" Mr Kim shouted...

"I did. But nothing happened. This incident occurred a long time ago. He must have clear every evidence till now." Mr Kim placed his hand on his son's shoulder..."Please think properly before taking any action."

Taehyung gaped at his father, thinking he is right.

"You don't want to see your friend depressed right!!" He added.

"Then what should I do..."

"First we need someone besides Jimin who can help us. Someone trustworthy. Is there anyone?"

Taehyung pressured his mind... No one seemed useful to him... He rubbed his temple, trying to think calmly...

"There is one person," Taehyung
said with hope...

"Who?"

"Min Yoongi. He can help."

_________

The white curtains were fluttering with the wind...Suddenly the cold wind took place in his room.

Jimin's eyes were wide open, curling up on the bed. Thousands of thoughts running through his mind in the darkroom...

Jungkook dropped him at the Park's mansion. The place which feels like a devil's haunt. Like always Park Hyeon wasn't at the mansion... He wondered where his father often goes at night.

"You're in the home already."

Jimin quickly gets up, hearing the voice. Suddenly his body became weaker than before.

Park Hyeon switched on the lights. He went to the bed with the bowl of soup in his hand and sat beside Jimin. He checked his fever and gazed at Jimin's surprised yet scarred face. He even fed soup to Jimin...

Jimin had soup quietly. He couldn't understand his father's character... What's going on in his mind? Why he is looking at him with soft eyes?

There was a long eerie silence until...

"You have feelings for my son in law."

The sudden statement made Jimin choke on his soup.

Park Hyeon rubbed his back lightly... "You feel better."

Jimin nodded. He was like became mute.

"It was just a joke. I think you take it seriously." He shortly laughed.

"Anyways, please finish that soup. It's good for your health." He slipped his hand in his pocket and left the room...

____________

The next day.....

Jungkook woke up by the disturbance of the sunrays. He scanned the time on his phone. It was 10 but he was still sleepy.

Should I sleep or should I get up? Jungkook fought with his thought for almost 30 minutes, eyes were still closed. At last, he decided to wake up.

The first thing he did was scanned
the messages on his phone, hoping a for good response from the job he applied for. But no there wasn't any. How could he when he doesn't have a better education qualification? His mood gets wasted.