4

Somehow Jimin managed to exit the club with drunk Jungkook. He was looming on his neck. Sometimes Jungkook grabbed Jimin's chest, sometimes his wig and sometimes his skirt, like some unusual force wanted to expose Jimin.

Unwanted, he was carrying the burden of Jungkook...

Suddenly, some boys on the bike encircled them... Seeing hockey sticks on their hand, Jimin could assume they haven't good intentions.

"We are delighted to see you! Jungkook!" One of the boys said. He seemed the leader of them... "Oh yeah! you to Ji hye darling!..."

Jimin gulped as their steps were coming towards him... He was in dilemma. Should he run or stay with Jungkook?

Those boys got off their bikes to attack them... Jimin didn't know why but he felt like he should cover Jungkook so he did... He was ready to take a hit because he wasn't enough strong to fight back.

That boy was about to hit........

"You forget us!" Namjoon said, grabbing a hockey stick in the meantime, where Jin was grinning at them...

Then they started to fight. Though Jungkook wasn't able to stand he joined in a fight...

After a few minutes, the Police arrived there... All those boys fled away on their bikes.

"Ji hye! We are taking Jungkook's Kawasaki. Took him home safely okay!" Namjoon and Jin fled on the Jungkook's bike, abandoning them to deal with police.

"What!.. you came to arrest me!" Jungkook sauntered to the officer and seized the officer by his collar... "Arrest me!" He screamed. "Arrest me!.. I had committed a crime..."

Jimin was stunned. Jungkook laid his hand on the police officer. Jimin was afraid that he and Jungkook will spend his future inside the prison. He was unaware that the officer was Jungkook's father's best friend.

"Ji hye!.. you should take him home." That officer said...

He knows my sister's name!!!... Jimin nodded rapidly... But Jungkook was kept asking to arrest him. He was such a troublemaker for him.

"Young master!"

Jimin heard butler. He felt so happy like he found a water source in the desert.

Butler apologized to the police officers and took Jungkook inside the car...

"Ji hye!... I felt like vom____"  Jungkook vomited all food that came out like a waterfall. He grabbed Jimin's wig to wipe out his mouth... His wig came out from his head...

"Ah!.. this boy." Jimin frowned.

"Don't worry young master we have an extra wig."

"Ji hye!.. My head is spinning!" Jungkook rests his head on Jimin's shoulder... "Ji hye!.. I love you."

"I-I hate him!"
____________

Taehyung reached Mr Park's mansion approximately in one hour.  The guards stopped him at the main gate. Taehyung got outside from the car, slamming the door as hard as he can...

"Open the gate!" He gritted his teeth...

"We are sorry sir!.. But you are not allowed to go inside!"

"You know who I am?"

"Sir!.. your zi___"

"I said let me in."

"But sir___"

"Let me in otherwise I will destroy this gate," Taehyung kept yelling...

Afterwards, a car showed up from inside the mansion. Guards opened the door hurriedly... But Taehyung got on the way like crazy...