10

Jungkook and Jimin were returning from the hospital. To Jimin's surprise, Jungkook was driving his bike, not at high speed...

Jungkook was gleaming... He doesn't show it but he craves his father's affection. And today his father praised him. He felt so nice.

Jungkook stopped his bike at Park's mansion.

Jimin got off his bike. "B-bye!" He turned on his heels but Jungkook stopped him.

"Ji hye!"

"Hum!" Jimin turned to him.

Jungkook gave him a gigantic hug. "I am sorry for today." He said. "I understood what you want to say to me."

"I am glad you did!" Jimin said...

Meantime, Jimin got the message from Taehyung. He lied to Taehyung that he had to go to Park's company that's why he wasn't able to come to the university.

Jungkook looked at him.

"Aapa!" Jimin lied. He knew Taehyung and Jungkook is like enemies now. He had to lie.

"Let's meet tonight."

Jimin nodded in response.

When Jimin got inside the mansion, he was afraid to enter that cold place. He hadn't had a date with Jungkook. He feared his father.

But he got the reaction opposite of his thoughts. The news they saved a boy life was spread all over the internet. And Mr Jeon invited them for dinner.

Mr Park hugged Jimin...

Jimin was happy that after so long his father hold him in his arms. Tears pooled in his eyes but he didn't find warmth in his embrace...

Like Mr Park is not his father. Like some kind of stranger...

_________

The ride was silent to Jeon's mansion.

Mr Jeon was there to welcome. Jimin greeted him. Mr Park and Mr Jeon met they handshake and chatted with each other.

Jimin was left alone. He wandered his eyes. He saw Jungkook's mother was instructing something to maids. But Jungkook was nowhere to be seen.

Jungkook's older brother Jun appeared in front of him.

"Searching for me huh!.. two-timer bitch!" Jun smirked.

"What? What did you say?" Jimin frowned... He gritted his teeth and wanted to puch the male in front of him.

Jun didn't call bitch to him. He said to his sister.

"I said two-timer bitch!.. who wants to sleep with me?" Jun said as he tried to touch Jimin...

Jimin backed himself.

"Don't act so innocent. I know you are a su___"

Jungkook punched his brother. "Watch your mouth when you talk about my Ji hye?" A punch didn't satisfy Jungkook. He continuously hit him.

Jungkook's father and Mr Park hurried to the fight scene, hearing noises. 

Mr Jeon separated them. "You okay! Son!" He asked Jun. "After all you will never heed me !" He shouted at Jungkook.

"Father!.. leave him! What we can expect from a murderer?" Jun whispered the last word which was enough audible. He wiped his blood that was coming from his nose...

Jimin looked at Jungkook. He was frozen in his place. He clenched his fist, the veins on his forehead was visible. Tears formed in his eyes.

Jungkook walked away...