17

Soon fire brigade slows down the fire. Jimin and Jungkook were found unconscious. An ambulance took them to the hospital. News channels covered the fire explosion. It became the hectic topic of the country very shortly.

Jimin arose to his senses after the whole night. He flattered his eyelashes and tried to see properly. He saw the white ceiling of the hospital room. His mind was blank for a few minutes before the memory of the last night started to restore one by one.

His whole body trembled in the weakness of fear. The explosion, the flames, the smokes, the brunt corpse of that little girl's father that was brutal.

And Jungkook..... His mind became restless...

"You woke up!" A student doctor beside him flashed his sunshine smile...

Jimin turned his head to the right side. He saw a boy in a white coat with a familiar facial physique. He read the nameplate on his coat... Jung Hoseok...

Jimin realised he was in the hospital. Bandages were wrapped in his hands. He had an oxygen mask around his mouth and cables attached to his wrist. He took off them hastily and get off the bed.

"Hey!.. calm down!!!" Hoseok asked. "Do you need to go washroom or are you hungry?"

Jimin ignored him and reached for the doorknob until...

"Where are you going, Mr. Jimin?"

Jimin...

The name... Jimin... He touched his head and his chest. There was no wig and no artificial chest. That means he is a boy now and a boy Jimin can't meet with Jungkook. He strolled back to the bed and hugged his knees. "I am sorry doctor ___" Jimin read the nameplate on his white coat once again. "Doctor Jung Hoseok!"

"It's okay really!... Please! take a long breathe first." Hoseok said. He thought Jimin went crazy because of his act. "Please stay relaxed!.. I will call your relatives."

"No!.. not now," Jimin said in a low tone and looked at Hoseok with pleading eyes. He has seen him somewhere but didn't where??... "Do you know the patient named Jeon Jungkook? He was with me in that fire mishap. He has long hair, a beautiful cute face with a mole under his lower lip."

"I know him. He is in next door. Your description fits him. I heard they found both of you in the same place."

Meantime a man opened the door. A little bit scared and a little bit surprised, Jimin bowed to that person.

Taehyung's father... Usually, he is a busy person. But when he heard the news about the fire explosion where his son lives he dashed to Busan. He had serious look on his face.

"Jimin!.. I need to have some words with you."

Mr. Kim slides his hand into his pocket. He cleared his throat and spoke, staring outside the window.

"I know this is not the right time to say this but I am forced by my son's love. His life is important to me. I knew Taehyung will do anything for your friendship but he risked his life today."

Jimin recalled that when he got unconscious he heard Taehyung's voice. He looked at Mr Kim with his round eyes. "Is he okay???" He asked in sudden apprehensive.

"No!.. He is not. But I don't blame you. And I don't say to break friendship with my son. I just want my son to be safe and you also Jimin. He will not agree if I tried to convince him. So...... I hope you understand."

Jimin silently listened. He felt like he is a selfish man. Keeping Taehyung close to him so he doesn't feel alone. He was hazarding his life and his career. That wasn't right.