37

It was a new experience for Jungkook to get involved with children and the elderly. People in sweet home are very sweet to him. It was more like home than an orphanage. If only they knew what he did to Jimin...

But...

Haru and his friends weren't leaving a single possibility to let him breathe. They were persecuting Jungkook because he made their Jimin brother cry.

Hana arranged another pair of slippers for him because Haru kept hiding his slippers...

Mixing chilly powder in his food, annoying him, pulling his hair in the name of playing games, putting sharp pebbles under his bedsheet and many more...

Jungkook was mindful it is Haru... There's a war running between them...... He flashed Haru an infuriating half smile and headed to the kitchen, conscious of presence of Jimin   there...

"Do you need anything?" A staff asked the same question annoyingly for the fourth time.....

"Yes!" Jungkook said as his eyes were giving attention to Jimin.

It was just two digits hours, Knowing Jimin and his life, the feelings he was battling just grew larger and clearer.......

Something was so alluring about Jimin that he blushed without perceiving himself.......

He pretended to look around when Jimin caught him staring but he was actually gazing at him and his movements.......

Jimin was avoiding him so that they don't create any sense...... And Jungkook was being hurt by his avoidance. He craves for his attention like before when they were together.
Things were different for him now..... He doesn't want Jimin to think negative about him...

"What do you need?" That staff asked again...

"Uh!.. I think I forget something! I will be quick." Jungkook returned...

"Isn't your friend is little weird? He keeps staring at you." The cook said... He found himself dumb when Jimin unheard him...

_____________

Nara was on the bed, tired of sticking there the whole time and digesting porridge...... It was the plan made by children and elderly to fetch Jimin back to the sweet home... Now she was stuck... She also wanted to have candies and chocolates...

Then Haru showed up to her while holding his shorts. First, he closed all the curtains and unleashed candies from his pocket that he saved for Nara...

She smiled widely in excitement. Just almost put candy on her mouth...

"I thought you were sick!"

Jungkook said with a smirk... He followed Haru when he suspiciously entered the room holding his pocket... It benefited him...

"Please don't tell Jimin brother!" Nara pleaded, making puppy eyes...

"Okay!.. but in one condition!" Jungkook said... "Explain in this drama!!..."

Then Nara said everything... She almost cried like she is about to go to jail for this lie...

Jungkook laughed with his bunny smile... "Oh!..you are such a sweet little lair... I won't tell anything to Jimin." He ruffled her hair...

Haru was glaring at him, totally annoyed...

"Aren't you too young to give me glares Kido?" Jungkook pulled his cheeks and left the room...

"He is so nice!.." Nara blushed... "Haru when I get younger I will marry him."

"What?"

Now Jungkook was officially his enemy...