34

The beautiful lights and decorations, a huge chandelier hanging on the top, murmuring of the people with the Champagne on their hands, flashes of cameras and lights...

People were congratulating and welcoming Jungkook for his steps in Jeon's company after the announcement of his father.

But his eyes were at the main door, hoping he could see Jimin appearing from there. He excused himself from the crowd and went to his father.

"Appa! Didn't you invite Mr. Park and Ji Hye?"

It was the third time he asked in a difference of 10 minutes.

"Wait for a little bit!" Mr. Jeon said then he continued to talk with the group.

Jungkook was nervous inside. Then the smell of jealousy and hostility behind his made his mood worse. He turned to his elder brother Jun.

He was glaring at first like he will shoot his younger brother right there and the expression suddenly changed when lights flashed on them.

"Congratulations my little brother. You finally stepped your cursed self in the company. You know you are not worth it." He said with a smile. "I hope you bring loss to us. Anyway, it is going to happen when your girlfriend becomes part of it."

Jungkook didn't understand what he meant to say, unaware of his engagement. He just hugged him in front of the camera. "Thanks, brother! I will be happy to see you mourning on your unsuccess."

"Congratulations! Jungkook!"Namjoon and Jin the duo said together, interrupted two brother. They were happy for him though their relationship has cracked now.

"I hope seeing Jungkook, you can use your brain and do something productive." Namjoon's father threw sarcasm who were behind Jin...

Jin laughed at him...

Jungkook's eyes were still on the entrance... Jimin's health was bad other day. Is he all right? What was the desperation? Why does he want to see Jimin?

His eyes lit up when Yoongi arrived. With his racing heart, his eyes at the entrance but it turned to a sad one when he saw Park Hyeon and Ji Hye.

Following behind them, Jimin was in his real self, looking so ethereal in the plain black suit... He immediately put on his black glasses. He knows not only to hide his face but grief as well.

He saw someone connected hand with Jimin. That hand were of course of a male. He tried to see who was that...

Taehyung?? Who invited that jerk here? Jungkook thought.

"I did," Yoongi said as if he read his mind. "Anyway, congratulation. I wish you your success."

When did Yoongi get there?

Jungkook concentrates around him... Park Hyeon was already there hugging his father and Ji hye was looking at him like a dummy...

"Congratulations son in law." Park Hyeon said while winding his arms to hug him.

And Jungkook forwarded his hand to shake. He couldn't lash out at him because his father was near to him. It made him mad, he squeezed his hand in anger. "Thanks! Father in law!" 

Meantime Mrs Jeon took Ji Hye in the corner. She looked troubled...

"Jimin!"

Is she thinking I am Jimin? Ji Hye thought to herself and stay quiet because Mrs Jeon seems she had a lot to say to Jimin.

"I know I told you to go away from my son's life, not caring what will you feel and............. I was afraid of _______ But past few days, I have realised how much my son loves you. Through his sufferings, I realised____"