11

Jungkook found himself in the pitch darkness. He ran and ran in search of light. Tired of his breath, he stopped to catch a breath. A few metres far from him he saw a boy lying on the hospital bed... His face was undefined. He went closer to see his face.

"Hwan!"  The name of his best friend glided away from his mouth. A teardrop fell from the corner of his eyes when he saw his best friend's bluish skin and nails... He held his hand...

Unexpectedly his best friend started to take short breaths. He clutched the left side of his chest. His body became jittery and his tongue pressed between teeth.

"Hwan!.. Hwan!.. what happened... Doctor!... Doctor!!" Jungkook screamed...

His best friend pointed out the device beside him that was connected to his body... There were several bottoms...

"W-which one!" Jungkook asked hurriedly.

He pointed at the red one...Without reckoning Jungkook pressed it.

After some minutes Hwan's movement halted... His eyes were closed peacefully...

"Hwan!" Jungkook called softly to check him out... He didn't reply. He thought everything was okay and he got asleep... But he never woke up...

"Murderer!" Someone said from his back. He veered around and saw his best friend's mother... "You killed my son. You killed him!"

Suddenly he was surrounded by lots of people. They accused Jungkook of murdering his best friend...

"Murderer!..." The word echoed in his mind constantly. His friend, his family didn't trust him.

"No!.. I didn't kill him." Jungkook screamed but his voice... Slowly, his voice was compressed by people's offences and he couldn't defend himself...

Jungkook's eyes vast opened... He was in his bed... His forehead was engrossed in sweat.

He threw the blanket aside and went to shower... Two days the dream of his childhood best friend was haunting him... And two days he hasn't contacted anyone. He thought a lot... Thought about what his girlfriend said to him...

He finished the shower, took a long breath and changed his cloth... He went downstairs, hauling his bag on his shoulder... He saw his family were at the dining table that seems so a happy family.

He went there and sat beside his father. He served food for himself.

Mr Jeon was bewildered that his son who never likes to appear with him, sat near him.

"Aapa!.. I am sorry." Jungkook said... "I am sorry for not hearing you, for not trying to understand you."

Mr Jeon was stunned. His son is apologising to him. For a second he felt like this is bogus.

"I realised that I was wrong. Please give me a chance and let me prove to you that I can be a proud son of yours." Jungkook said...

"Mother!.. Please forgive me for my behaviour." Jungkook said to his mother...

Those words were unexpected from Jungkook's mouth. Mrs Jeon always tried to be the best mother for Jungkook, even though she had always a busy schedule as a doctor. She knew she lacks as a mother because Jungkook completely changed after his best friend died. He suffered from depression at a young age.

Jungkook didn't apologise Jun. He despises him from his heart.

"You!.. Don't make me laugh!"Jun started to crack up..."What is the name of the ghost that possessed you? Is it Ji hye??"