33

"I wish to mop his face with this toilet brush!! Like this!"

Sohyun abused the toilet brush into the commode. She was cleaning the girl's washroom early in the morning. That was her punishment..... She accepted all the blame because she didn't want Taehyung to tangle in any mess..... Plus she didn't want her mother to find out...

"That Jungkook equally deserves this punishment."

She shoved the brush on the hole and the drop of drain water flew to her face...

"Euuuwww!!!.....disgusting! I will not spare you for this Park Jimin!" She stomped her feets to the sink with a heated head.... She kept splashing water on her face... Then she corrected her make-up. While applying lipstick, she stopped her hand and stared at her body through the mirror.....

"What that park Jimin have that I don't have? I have everything extra on my body!!???"  She mumbled as she stared at her chest.......

Why everyone is after him? When I am the beauty queen. Even my Taehyung! Don't tell me he is also 3G! She thought...

"No, no no..." She shook her head..... "But he said he hates me." She once again scanned herself at the mirror.....

What if my body was like a male!!! Then Taehyung would notice me! Oh no what I am thinking, am I out of my mind? She thought...

"Oh, God!..... This Park Jimin is making me think crazy things. I can't tolerate this all. I am gonna tell his truth to everyone right now." She screamed to herself and clobbered her feet out of the washroom.

_____________

It was the big day for Jungkook. Today his father Mr Jeon going to announce him as the partner of Jeon's company.

But Jungkook attained university just to see Jimin. He was afraid if Jimin gives up on him, doesn't show up again. He was afraid he will not able to see him.

Fighting with these all feelings and still couldn't name it. Maybe he doesn't want to admit those feelings.

Jungkook threw his bag on the desk and lazily sat on the bench when a group of boys came to him...

"I heard the rumour that your girlfriend has fake boobs!" A boy said, making a boob shape by his hand around his chest... "She probably has d***. You must know right Jungkook!"

Jungkook got up from his seat, to make them regret... But suddenly hollering started...

"Oh!.. she is here!"

"A fanboy!"

"Are you a trans?"

"Do you have d***?"

"Wanna see your body?"

Jungkook looked in the direction where students were looking. Ji was there...... How Jungkook now easily can differentiate Jimin and Ji Hye even from the far?

Everyone started to taunt and laughed at Ji Hye. She felt worse that his brother was suffering this affront...... Then she realised that all the people she had persecuted must have felt the same way... She was one of them who were ridiculing her right now.

Bullying others was not always her favourite thing to do..... It just became her medicine of the abuse her father do to her, the stress relief medicine that gave her satisfaction by seeing others in pain, bought closer to Jungkook who was also a bully... Then she began to enjoy it...

But today she had tasted the bitterness of her own medicine...... Knowing what it feels like, she may want to apologise to all the people she had bullied...