15

"Are you serious? Are you leaving me??" Jungkook threw his umbrella and clutched Jimin's arms tightly. "Look at me Ji hye!.. say something."

Jungkook thought Jimin was quipping him. He stared at Jimin. He couldn't buy it until his downcast gaze told everything.

The rain poured harshly than before with the mild wind.

"I lost interest in you." Jimin broke the ice. "I was struggling to tell you but I think it is the right time. Being with you makes me suffocated. I don't feel myself with you. I don't want to lead anything further. So let me go."

Jimin hammered his heart by his statements. Unknowingly hot tears strolled down his cheeks that was invisible in rainwater. He felt heaviness in his chest, making it hard to take his breath. He loosens his grip on Jimin.

With that said Jimin walked away in the vast drizzle. He had comprehended that he hurt Jungkook... After finding out feelings for Jungkook and killing those feelings with his hand was harsh for Jimin.

And who did he fell for? The person who is his sister's boyfriend, who loathes boy love. The person who isn't aware that he is loving a boy.

He felt so wrong devising Jungkook. Manipulating his love. Before he falls deeply for Jungkook, so deeply that he won't find a way to come back.
He thought of ending everything between them. He didn't care if his sister loves him. He didn't want him and Jungkook to end up hurt.

He managed to reach Park's mansion somehow. His body was drenched and the cold making it difficult to step his legs. As soon as he stepped inside the gate, his vision became a blur, he felt nausea... He collapsed...

When Jimin opened his eyes he found himself in his sister's room, wrapped in a thick blanket. He tried to get up but his body was too weak...

"Lay down!... You are not well."

Yoon Dong bought hot soup for Jimin. He told Jimin that he saw him collapsed and he called the doctor immediately.

"Thank you!.. Uncle."

"Young master!.. "

"I know what you going to say..." Jimin smiled. "Please keep it a secret whatever you got to know about me?"

"But!"

"Please, uncle!" Jimin put his soup aside. "And I want you to call me Jimin. When I called you uncle I mean it."

Yoon Dong nodded...

"I want to sleep now." Jimin pulled the blanket up to his neck... He needed warmth...He got plenty of messages from Jungkook... Ignoring them he slowly fell asleep.

_________

The next day...

Jimin went to the University even though he was not well. He just doesn't want to be left behind in that mansion alone.

Sohyun was talking with her friends. She spotted Jimin walking in the hallway to go to his classroom. She walked to him and intentionally pushed him from behind

Jimin lost his balance and twisted his ankle badly. He tried to get up but he ceased to function.

"Oh!.. I am so sorry!.. I didn't see you. Are you okay Ji hye?" Sohyun acted and was happy from inside.

"Chim!" The hallway echoed with the husky deep voice.

"Ahhh!... Taehyung is here..." Girls screamed. He was pretty famous between boys and girls because of his visuals.

Taehyung dashed to Jimin. "You okay chim!"

"Yeah!"

Taehyung helped him to stand. His body was burning..."You are not okay!"