7

"Tae!" Jimin promptly embraced the younger. Nothing can explain how much relief he got, seeing his best friend there... "I missed you so much Tae!"

"I missed you too chim!" Taehyung squeezed him on his arms...  "Why are you plopped here on the ground?"

"I fell," Jimin said.

"Clumsy as always!" Taehyung commented and ruffled Jimin's hair...

"Yah!.. my wig will come out..." Jimin adjusts his wig... "Anyway, How did you recognise me?" He asked...

"Through this red bracelet on your hand. Didn't you say this is the single piece on the earth?"

Jimin nodded. It was a handmade bracelet created by his sister... His sister... The smile on his face fades away.

"What happen, Chim? You look troubled sudden." Taehyung asked in concern...

Then Jimin told everything he got to know about his sister, attaining to this university except his sister's boyfriend Jeon Jungkook... He couldn't afford to tell him that he was kissed by a boy.

Taehyung sighed..."I told you... I am so sorry to say this but your father and your sister are using you."

"I know Taehyung... I know they are using me. He threatened me that he will erode everyone's life in the sweet home. Even yours. I know he has the will to do that... It scared me." Jimin sat on the ground properly... "An___"

"Really!... You love me that much." Taehyung cut him off.

"Of course I do!... but it seems you don't... I dial your number ample times but you didn't pick up... Your such a jerk..."

"I was mad at you. But I realized I was wrong... I should help you instead. So I asked my father and enrolled in this university. I will join from tomorrow."

"Isn't it too far for you Tae?... How will you manage everything?" Jimin asked... He doesn't want Taehyung to get tangled in his spectacle. Especially his father who doesn't like Taehyung a bit.

Taehyung suddenly got close to Jimin and expressed a serious look. "You know Chim!. I can do anything for my bestie and there is something I wanted to tell you ever since I came here."

"What?" Jimin asked innocently...

"You look so sexy on girl's dress," Taehyung whispered in his deep voice as he travelled his hands at Jimin's toe to thigh.

Jimin was stunned at first when he touched his thigh. Then his expression quickly changed... "Yah!.. Kim Taehyung! You want to die.." He screamed...

Taehyung ran from his place while giggling and Jimin chased him.

From far two pairs of eyes were watching them...

"Who is that guy with her?" Namjoon asked...

"I don't know!" Jin shrugged." It seems they are close... Don't you think Ji hye seems little changed?" Jin asked...

"Yeah!.. she does. Not little she is completely changed." Namjoon mumbled.

_______

At the Park's mansion...

Jimin was icing his swollen legs. But he was smiling hugely. Today he talked to Hana, children and other elderly people of sweet home. Half of his tension flushed away, thanks to his bestie...  Mr Park suddenly appeared in his room and his smile disappeared...

"I heard you slapped my son in law today..." Mr Park furrowed his eyebrows...

"I-I" Jimin shuddered, afraid of his father's angry eyes... But the question is how did he find out...