35

The mystery of Park Hanji, The heir of Jeon declined engagement, Rivals Kim's and Jeon's, The hidden twins

And several additional topics... this news just blasted the TRP of the channel... It spread the entire city, whole country overnight...

Taehyung switched off the TV and tossed the remote at the sofa...

"It's everywhere now and we only have two weeks to oversee everything!" Taehyung rasped. For the case, there were so much to organize...

"I had no choice left. It was all over. If we had continued to put the act then that devil would have get a chance to push us from the cliff." Yoongi said while setting coat on him.

"I understand... But it so much pressure. I never imagined I have to tell the truth to Jimin in this sort of situation."

"How is Jimin??" Yoongi was worried for Jimin... It was too much for a human to handle the hardships Jimin had... From all the directions, he was just hurting...

"He was quite. I don't know what he is thinking, he was still on the bed when I left the bedroom. He hadn't eaten anything. He must be in shock to know everything at once." Taehyung felt bad for Jimin. He wished he could make him smile. Instantly an idea popped on his head...

"But don't worry! I will take him out today."

"A date!" Yoongi slipped the words...

Taehyung blushed. He didn't mean to say date...

Yoongi's face just washed up, seeing him blushing... "Oh!.... Please be careful while you are outside."

"Sure I will." Taehyung cheerfully said...

"And stop blushing!.. you look like a fool."

"I know I am handsome!" Taehyung crossed his hands and rolled his eyes... "By the way where is Ji Hye?"

"She went to manage the apartment beside yours. So that we can stay close." Yoongi sounded upset...

"She is early though!" Taehyung said, looking at the watch on the wall. "You know the first time I met her, I misunderstood her as Jimin and gave a tight hug.... haha!" He awkwardly laughed... "Then she kept glaring at me at the whole conversation... It seems she had a lot of anger inside her."

When Taehyung turned to Yoongi he was gone already...

"When did he leave?"

_____________

Jimin's mind was jammed by the whole spectacles. The person who he recognised as his father was just a pretender. It was sensitive for him more than shocking... Still there were so many puzzles hidden inside the man Park Hyeon.

And Jungkook, he withdrew the engagement with his sister, he thinks Jungkook did that to hurt Ji hye and him.

He was grateful that Taehyung manage time for him and forced him to go outside...

They went to see life in aquarium. Observing the aquatic animals, his heart relaxed a little bit but felt unpleasant for those fishes. They had to swim in an insufficient area.

Then they went to the arcade, played various games where Taehyung kept losing and Jimin kept winning... At last, both of them shared the prize. They went to the eatery and had good food.

They lost the track of time. It was already dark... Taehyung and Jimin arrived at the apartment... Their walk was creepily quiet until Taehyung decided to break the ice...

"Jimin!.. um! I...!!"

Jimin perceived what topic is going to start just by his hesitation... He paused his legs...