9

Jimin exited Taehyung's apartment early in the dawn. He didn't bother to wake Taehyung up.  He wanted to walk in a quiet place... He went to the beach guessing it would be peaceful in the morning but lots of people were there for jogging...

He inhaled the morning air, listening to the sound of waves. Like those waves, life had brought so much for Jimin. He was strolling quietly when he saw a familiar figure. A male with long hair.

"Is it Jungkook?" He rubbed his eyes to see it properly... "What is he doing here?"

Jimin instantly put the hood on his head and turned back. He prayed that Jungkook doesn't recognise him... But he heard his sister's name...

"Ji hye!"

Jimin walked away like he didn't hear him... Jungkook's voice became louder and louder. He turned to see, Jungkook was coming near... He began to run and Jungkook chased him.

Running for while, Jimin was exhausted. He stopped to catch the breathe but Jungkook caught him...

"Wait!.." Jungkook said while huffing."Ji hye!"

Jimin pulled the drawstring of his hoodie that covered his eyes entirely. He turned towards Jungkook... "Who Ji hye? I am not Ji hye." He acted his voice too. So that Jungkook doesn't recognise him.

"Really!"

Jimin nodded his head rapidly.

"Let me see your face then!"

Jimin shook his head and grabbed the drawstring more tightly.

However, Jungkook loosens the hoodie's drawstring and saw Jimin's face... He was cuter on a natural face. His skin gleamed in the morning sunlight... Jungkook couldn't help but stare continuously... "Why were you running away?" He asked finally.

"Um!.. uh!.. Be-because I hadn't my make-up on."

"You are more beautiful without makeup." Jungkook slipped the words that were on tip of his tongue. He reached his hand on the hood and Jimin quickly grabbed his hood and backed himself... He was afraid that Jungkook will see his hair...

"Ah!.. haha.." Jimin let out an awkward laugh. "I think I should go."

Jimin walked away and a little far his legs stumbled. He fell but quickly got up and turned towards Jungkook... He gestured to him that he is okay with a smile and ran away.

"She is weird," Jungkook mumbled...

_________

Jimin entered Park's mansion. He didn't expect his father to be there.

"How is everything?" Mr Park asked and his eyebrows were expressing annoyance.

"H-he asked me for a date today," Jimin answered back...

And satisfaction sprinkled on Mr Park's face. He was delighted that Jimin convinced Jungkook in a short term. He declared Jimin to say one of his wishes...

"I want to talk with Ji hye," Jimin said... He hasn't talked with his sister ever since she left the country. He doesn't know what is her health condition and all.

"Umm! Of course. But complete your date with Jungkook first!! then you can talk with your sister." Mr Park said as his face changed into a dark one. He didn't like Jimin's wish... "Yoon Dong!"

"Yes, master!"

"Help him for his date."

"Yes, master!"

________

"Done! young master!"

Jimin looked himself in the mirror... His make-up was well done. His dress was beautiful but it never stopped Jimin to make him uncomfortable... He was nervous like it is his date. More than that he was afraid if Jungkook tried to kiss him, thinking that he is Ji hye, then how could he stop that.