16

Jungkook was in the club. After so long he was sipping the drink. The bartender submitted another glass of drink. He gulped down in one breathe. He checked his phone, in case he sees a message from his love. It's been a day only and he was missing Jimin. He was feeling like he lost treasure in his life.

"Finally!.. appeared huh!" Namjoon tapped on Jungkook's shoulder. "I thought you were dead." He mocked him because Jungkook hadn't replied to any calls and messages of him.

Jungkook groaned and continued drinking. Like he didn't see Namjoon.

"By the way, Where is Ji hye?"

That question attacked Jungkook's mind. He hiccuped then gulped down another glass of a drink. His throat was burning because of the amount of alcohol he took.

"So you two ended?" Namjoon asked...

Jungkook looked at him like how did you know bro!!!...?

"I knew this would happen." Namjoon rolled his eyes and continued to talk. "It was obvious. That perv!! Taehyung claims himself as Ji hye's best friend but I was positive that there is something more between them."

Namjoon also ordered the preferred beverage for himself. He swallowed his drink and started the topic again.

"I heard Taehyung is the inheritor of Kim's. Maybe Ji hye's father is planning to marry Ji hye with him. It could be possible. I mean when did Ji hye made friends beside us."

"Taehyung's house!!!" Jungkook finally spoke. He collisied glass on the bar table. Weird images started to crawl on his head.

Namjoon smirked. He provided the direction... "You want me to come???"

"No! I can handle." Jungkook walked away.

"This is going to be fun..." Namjoon mumbled as he downed his drink. He was proud of himself that he successfully made Jungkook malicious.

Jin who just came into the club saw Jungkook exiting like a bomb that was about to blast. He strolled to Namjoon to get information.

"Why Jungkook is so angry?" Jin asked.

"Finally!.. I told him everything about Ji hye and Taehyung."

"Yah!.. You foo!.. What you did?" Jin screamed. He slapped his forehead.

"What??? Why are you angry?"

"You don't know nothing! Namjoon!!"

"What!"

"Leave it!"

_________

At the university gate...

"Chim!... I have something to tell you." Taehyung said the same line for the third time but couldn't afford to tell that he loves him. He holds Jimin's hand. His heartbeat loudly when Jimin gave him his full attention...

"What is it Tae? You know you can tell me!!" Jimin said softly.

Taehyung blushed hard...Because now he is aware Jimin broke up with Jungkook and there's no way he fall for his own sister's boyfriend. He was misunderstanding everything.

"Um!.. uh!!... I also have s-someone I-I like. And that person is a b-boy." Taehyung said in one breathe, just to see Jimin's expression. To confirm if the boy Jimin likes is him.

A smile spread over Jimin's lips. Before Jimin could speak... A black car ceased in front of them. Yoongi came out and smirked at Taehyung... "Hi!.. Gucci boy!"

"Stop calling me that!!!" Taehyung curved his lips down. "And take care of my friend!"

"Of course!!! GUCCI boy!"