27

In the dark, at the backyard of the mansion, we could hear the painful yet low whimper.

Jimin felt like his heart is piercing every time he takes breathe. He was aware of the consequences that he will cry the tears of pain when he fall for him. Still he let this love go deeper in his heart...

Who to go and show his broken heart? After all he fell for someone who can't be his?

He hugged his knees more tightly against his chest, so he could press the burning agony inside his heart.

"I told you this is going to be hard didn't I?"

Jimin looked at the voice.

Park Hyeon was there...

He bend down... "You are in love with my son in law don't you?" He patted on Jimin's head. With a sly smirk on his face, he streached his hand to hug Jimin...

For some reason Jimin felt the warmth of a father. He unconsciously moved closer to his embrace...

Park Hyeon was surprised. Smirk on his face just vanished. Guess Jimin was broken badly.

Then Jimin pushed him hard after releasing what he was doing. His father was the reason for his sufferings, his sister, Yoongi, Taehyung. Everyone was suffering because of him...

Jimin wiped his tears and left the place. He bumped on Yoongi who was searching for Ji hye and him.

"Where were you? And where is Ji hye?"

"S-she went with Jungkook!"

"Oh!... Y-yea!.. um let's go! food is getting cold."

"I don't feel like eating today! I want to rest."

Jimin went upstairs...

_______________

On the other hand...

Jungkook and Ji hye went for a ride. They were on the road at super high speed.

Ji hye was riding the bike and competing with other riders on the road. She loves riding bikes. She was enjoying being able to use her legs again...

"Ji hye!... Can you slow down?" Jungkook screamed near her head so she could hear him.

Ji hye stopped the bike aside.

"You afraid!"

"Yeah!... It can cause an accident!!"

That thing reached her mind. She had almost lost her legs because of an accident. "Yeah!... And traffic is a really bad thing."

Then Jungkook saw a tent shop on the roadside... "Wanna have that?" He pointed at the tent...

"What? Tteokbokki!!" She read the name on the board..."That's unhealthy! baby.... Let me take you somewhere good!"

She started the bike which only stopped at the club they used to go to...

"Why are we here?" Jungkook asked...

"To enjoy! Of course!!..what is a club for???"

She ran to the entrance, did high five with guards and jumped inside...

The first thing she did was, have drinks...

Jungkook was astonished at the sudden change of his girlfriend's behaviour. Like he doesn't know her. He determined himself if she was pranking then he will not fall for it...

But she nor anyone had pulled out prank on him.

Jungkook went inside the club and looked around for her. He saw the bartender was serving drinks to her...