*Chapter 57.

Elle

31st December

       Once we got into the bedroom, Ace kicked the door shut and twisted the lock until a clicking sound was heard. As soon as he knew we were safely not going to get interrupted, he marched over to me and roughly connected our lips, his hands feverishly working up and down my back like he didn't quite know where he wanted to touch me. I was completely taken by surprise but acted quickly, my lips moving against his with just as much fury and I felt the familiar feeling beginning to stir at the pit of my stomach.

 He tore his lips from mine and began trailing them down my neck, moving us back until I felt my butt touch a desk. Almost instantly, his hands went to the back of my thighs and he lifted me up, sitting me down onto the desk and slotting himself between my legs, his mouth still doing deliciously sinful things to my neck until he found the sweet spot at the base of my neck that made me let out a low moan.

 "What's the matter, Ace?" I asked him breathlessly, wanting to ensure he was okay with what had just happened without having to stop what was happening.

 "Can't get the image of him touching you out of my head. Need you," he mumbled back, his teeth sinking into the skin of my shoulder which made me groan aloud.

 Was what he was doing healthy for him? Most definitely not. He needed to start understanding the emotions he felt and dealing with them in healthy ways. Was I going to stop him? The rational part of me said yes, but the wetness building in my panties said otherwise. "We shouldn't," I gasped out when he lifted up my dress and his hands found their way into my panties, his forefinger and middle finger immediately circling my heat. "We should talk about this."

 "Talk after," he said breathlessly, his fingers pressing into me at a deliciously slow pace until he started pumping them at a beautiful pace, drawing out pornographic noises from my mouth. "Unless you want me to stop."

 "No," I said immediately through a moan. "Talk after."

 He pulled his fingers from me and brought them to my mouth, I didn't know what he wanted until he pressed them to my lips and I parted them slightly, sucking his fingers gently which made his eyes screw shut in sheer pleasure. "Where?" He asked, obviously asking where I wanted him to take me.

 "Here," was the first thing that tumbled from my mouth without thinking and I swore I watched Ace's eyes darken by several shades as soon as he heard the word from my mouth.

 I didn't allow him to dwell on the fact I had just asked him to fuck him on a desk, and instead I unbuckled his belt and undid his jeans, shoving them down to the floor alongside his boxers as he lifted his shirt over his head. As soon as he was bare, he worked on aiding me out of my dress, throwing it across the room carelessly. 

 With my eyes glued firmly on him, I got up from the desk and sunk to my knees in front of him. "Fuck," he groaned, watching as I licked a stripe up his length, taking my sweet time until I swirled my tongue around the tip and swallowed his pre-cum. "Don't be a tease," his voice was strained, showing he was desperate for some relief. 

 I didn't leave the boy hanging, and slowly sunk my mouth onto his length, taking in as much as I could until he hit the back of my throat. Ace's hand snapped to the back of my head where he gathered my hair into a ponytail in his fist for me, so hair was falling into my face when I began moving my mouth up and down on his length.

 "Oh my- fuck," he rasped, unconsciously snapping his hips forward so his tip punched the back of my throat and I gagged in response, my eyes watering. "Fuck- fuck sorry," he apologised for the new sensation for me. The only other time I had given him head, he was so gentle to not put me off.