*Chapter 49.

**edited 21/01/2021**

Elle

Tuesday 25th December 2018

         "You need to promise me that if you change your mind, you'll tell me to stop," he asked me, pulling back from the kiss so he could speak, his eyes swimming with worry.

 I nodded my head. "I promise," I said and a dazzling smile lifted onto Ace's lips as he began kissing me again. The kiss wasn't rushed, it was slow and passionate with a sexual charge that made my toes curl but he made sure to take it steadily. His rough hands seemed softer just for me as he roamed my body, tugging at my clothes to try and remove them.

 I lifted my hips for him so he could slip my trousers down my legs and onto the floor beside the bed. He then broke our kiss for a few moments to remove my t-shirt before he removed his own. I took a glimpse of him as he removed his trousers, with his darkened eyes and swollen lips he looked like a masterpiece. A masterpiece that was all mine.

 I would normally shy away, dressed only in a pair of lacy thongs and a simple black bra but with his lustful eyes I felt like the sexiest woman on Earth. "You, Elle, are beautiful," he breathed, his hungry eyes eating in every inch of my body in the most amazing way.

 "Coming from you," I managed to get out, reaching my hands out apprehensively to hook my fingers around the waistband of his boxers. Ace's eyes followed the trail of my hand, and he sucked in a deep breath when I began pushing his boxers down until his length came into full view.

 He assisted me in kicking the boxers onto the floor, and then he hovered back over me, attaching our lips once again as he laid me down on the soft bedding. I reached my hands behind my back and unclasped my bra, letting it slide down my arms and then onto the floor alongside all of our other strewn clothes.

 There was one last barrier between us, my thongs, which Ace didn't hesitate to pull down my legs and throw onto the floor beside the bed. He then began kissing down my neck, his lips tentatively nipping and sucking at the skin as he went lower. I let out a little gasp when he didn't stop when he got to the base of my neck, instead his lips dragged down my chest until they wrapped around my left nipple. "Ace," I whimpered as he kissed, sucked and nibbled at one of my nipples whilst his fingers played with the other one.

 My back was arching off of the bed in pleasure at what he was doing, and then he moved on from my bare breasts, and continued kissing down my stomach until he got to where I needed him the most. He started by flatly licking against my bundle of nerves, teasing me beyond belief. "Fuck," I whined, wanting him to do something, anything else to draw me closer to orgasm.

 I was panting and clutching onto my duvet covers in pure bliss as he began flicking his tongue, and I nearly screamed out in pleasure when I felt a finger press into my centre and begin moving in and out of me. "I-I'm close," I moaned out for him to stop, or I'd have already finished by the time we came to have sex.