Chapter 32.

**edited 21/01/2021**

Elle's POV

Sunday 18th November 2018

         "Theo?" I stuttered. "Like..."

 "Ace's big brother? Bang on the money, darlin'," he cheekily responded, he looked so much like Ace with the large stature, tattoos and icy complexion but I didn't feel the same warmth around him that I felt around Ace. 

 I saw my opportunity and I immediately began sprinting down the alley, fighting painfully to get out of the alley and into the open space so people could see me and I'd be safe. However, I barely made it three feet before my body was grabbed my rough hands and I was harshly shoved against the brick wall. "Please, just leave me alone. Ace isn't my boyfriend, he's not even my friend," I whimpered.

 "See, I think you're lying. I bet if you called him right now, he'd be here in a second," he said and then unzipped my bag, pushing his hand into it. He retrieved my phone a few moments later and looked at the lock screen picture of me and my brothers. "Unluckily for you, I don't think you'll be needing this," he sneered and then dropped the phone to the ground, violently stamping his boot onto the device, cracking the phone screen. I prayed it still worked.

 "He hasn't spoken to me for weeks," I admitted. "If I called him, he'd ignore it. He'd hang up," my voice was urgent.

 Theo took one hand off of me and ran his thumb over my bottom lip, a sickening smirk lifting on his lips. "See I just don't believe you darlin', how could anyone resist these lips?" He said and I flinched away from his touch. 

 "It's true, he hates me," I whimpered out.

 "Well then, this won't bother him and it makes no difference to me," Theo shrugged and I looked at him in confusion. "But if I'm right, I think this might get my message across," he smirked and then lifted his knee up, a strong impact hit my stomach and I doubled over in pain, wheezing for breath.

 I didn't have time to recover before I was thrown back against the wall, the back of my head hitting the brick hard. I winced from the shooting pain in the back of my head, praying silently I'd get out of this alive. "I need you to get him a message, sweet Elle," he hummed and I whimpered, letting the first tear fall down my cheek. 

 "Why? Why me?" I whimpered loudly, hot tears sliding down my flushed cheeks.

 "Tell him his brother said hi," he said before his fist drove into my face and I screamed out in pain, my hands shooting up to my cheek where the pain was radiating from. "And make sure he understands I know exactly where you are at all times, I can hurt you without him ever knowing," he pulled my hands away from my face and pressed his arm against my neck, blocking my airways which caused me to gasp for air. 

 "Got it, Princess?" He wickedly grinned and I struggled to nod, clawing at his arm to release my throat. He watched with a sickeningly humorous smile as he strangled the oxygen from my body and I began to struggle, choking to try and get some air into my lungs.