Chapter 42.

**edited 21/01/2021**

Elle

Tuesday 20th December 2018

         The heavy bass rattled the floors and walls of the frat party as Ace and I walked in. This was the last party on campus before people began going home for the holidays, and so I had been forced to go by Delilah and Maya who said I needed to experience every part of college. "Do you want a drink?" Ace's lips brushed the shell of my ear as he asked that and I felt a shiver run up my spine, making the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.

I nodded, suddenly not having the ability to form words. Ace had this effect on me, it was like I was a twelve year old boy who had just started puberty and transformed into a horny monster. I had never been like this with Carson, he had never ignited that fire in me but somehow Ace did it without even trying.

 Ace weaved his fingers with mine and led me to the kitchen, where it was much quieter and so easier for us to chat. "What d'ya fancy?" He asked me.

 My eyes trailed over the various liquor bottles before I chose the Vanilla Vodka. "That and lemonade please?" I asked him and he nodded, grabbing a cup out for me. I watched like it was the most interesting movie, his muscles tensing against his tight tee as he made my drink and when he turned around with my drink, I saw the smirk twitch on his lips as he realised I was staring.

 I quickly looked down, my cheeks flushing. "Thanks," I muttered, taking the drink from his hand.

 "Hey, don't be embarrassed. I always stare at you," he said, his hands finding my waist so he could pull me towards him. He placed his index finger under my chin, pushing lightly so I'd look up at him. 

 "No you don't," I said with an eye roll.

 "Don't you roll your eyes at me, Missy," he quipped. "And why would I not stare at my girl? She's pretty fucking phenomenal." I couldn't help but smile at him, gasping slightly when he suddenly pulled me closer to him and dipped his head down so he could attach our lips. I placed my cup down on the kitchen counter and looped my arms around his neck, enjoying the sensation of our lips folding together.

 His slender fingers peaked under my shirt as he ran his tongue along my bottom lip, begging for entrance into my mouth. I parted my lips and allowed him to deepen the kiss, our lips moving harmoniously together with our tongues fighting for dominance. He won, obviously, he always did. 

 "Oh Jesus," Delilah's bold voice screeched as she walked into the kitchen and so Ace and I tore away from each other pretty quickly. My whole body felt flushed and I had to hold onto the counter from how dizzy I was. "Get a room, you two."