Chapter 11.

**edited 14/01/2021**

Elle's POV

Friday 5th October 2018 

        I was making my bed, fluffing my pillows when there was a loud knock at my dorm room door. "One second," I called out, folding my fluffy blanket at the end of my bed. After, I wandered over to the door and swung it open, squealing when I saw who was behind it.

 "Hiya baby," Carson grinned when he saw me, I beamed and threw my arms around him, nuzzling my face into his neck. "God I missed you," he mumbled, kissing the top of my head.

 "What are you doing here? You didn't say you were coming!" I said as I stepped back, allowing him to walk into the dorm room. 

 He shrugged casually, shovelling his hands into his front pockets. "I wanted to surprise you, I know things have been different recently and I wanted to make it up to you a little bit," he smiled  and my heart warmed. 

 "How long are you here for?" I asked excitedly.

 "Just tonight, I have a thing tomorrow afternoon," he explained briefly and I nodded before realising what I was getting ready for.

 "Shoot! I need to message Carrie and tell her I can't come to the party tonight," I said as I rushed over to my phone. "If I knew you were coming I wouldn't have agreed to it," I explained.

 "Don't worry babe, we can go together. It'll be nice to meet your friends," he grinned.

 "Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded, throwing his bag messily down on my bed. I held back the urge to move it onto the floor and walked over to my wardrobe, pulling out the dress that I was wearing that night. It was a simple black dress with spaghetti straps that landed mid-thigh, I had decided to go with something a little more daring this time as last time I was mocked for my prudish outfit choice.

 It was a simple black dress with spaghetti straps that landed mid-thigh, I had decided to go with something a little more daring this time as last time I was mocked for my prudish outfit choice