Chapter 47.

**edited 21/01/2021**

Ace

Tuesday 25th December 2018

         I was startled awake early on Christmas Day by my girlfriend throwing the duvet covers off of us and flicking the lights on, screaming "it's Christmas!" at the top of her lungs. I cracked open one eye and turned my head to look at her, she was dressed only in my t-shirt with a pair of black lacy panties on underneath. 

God, how did I get so lucky?

 I rolled over onto my side and pressed the home button on my phone, letting out an audible groan when I saw it was barely seven o'clock in the morning. "Come back to bed, baby. We can cuddle for a bit," I basically begged her, needing to get a bit more shut eye before I could function.

 Elle whined, shaking her head with her bottom lip poked out. "It's Christmas Day, Ace! Please can you get up, I bet my whole family is already awake!" She pleaded, rushing over to the bed so she could perch herself at the edge of the mattress, looking down at me with her large brown doe-eyes.

 I huffed out a sigh, giving in. How could I say no? "Okay, okay!" I said, sitting up in bed. I was immediately met by Elle wrapping her arms around my torso, pressing a long kiss to my lips before she pulled back. 

 "Mom's probably making her Christmas morning pancakes too," she grinned and I pecked her lips a few more times before I completely kicked the covers down my legs and slid out of bed. A smirk lifted onto my lips as I walked over to my suitcase and rooted for some clothes to wear downstairs with the obvious feeling of Elle gawking at me as I moved.

 She was a coy girl, she knew what she did to me and yet she seemed oblivious at the same time. Every time she sat on my lap and kissed me like there was no tomorrow, or wore her sexy little underwear and nothing else to bed I felt my dick basically strain out of my boxers and I had no clue if she even realised the effect she had on me or not.

 I knew what I did to her, not to be cocky but I could see her wide eyes gawking at me sometimes, and nobody could deny the pleasure I brought her when I used my fingers or mouth to coax her into a loud and blissful orgasm. I just wished I knew what was going on in that brain of hers, I never wanted to push her too far because I'd never forgive myself if I hurt her accidentally, and I didn't know if she was ready to be that intimate with someone after Carson. 

 I'd wait, though. I'd wait a million years for that girl without a question.

 "I got you something to wear downstairs, actually," Elle said hopefully and I suddenly straightened up and turned to face her, my eyebrows quirked.