Chapter 50.

**edited 21/01/2021**

Elle

Wednesday 26th December 2018

My eyes fluttered open on Christmas Boxing Day and I groggily looked over at a still sleeping Ace. There was still a dull ache between my legs and I almost flinched at how sensitive I was as I rolled over to snuggle closer to Ace. Once I was facing him, I rested my head on his warm chest and threw my leg lazily over his own.

He stirred at my touch, moving his arm so it was wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me closer to his body. "Good Morning beautiful," his glorious groggy morning voice made an appearance and my heart skipped slightly.

"Morning," I hummed contently.

He finally forced his eyelids open and glanced down at me, pressing a sweet kiss to the top of my head. "How're you feeling?" He asked me tentatively and I smiled at how thoughtful and gentle he was being, I bet he had no idea that he could act this way.

"Sore, but never been happier than I am now," I admitted.

He hummed in agreement. "You don't regret anything?"

I shook my head, looking up at him to see concern etched on his features. "No, do you?" I asked worriedly.

"Course not, last night was amazing," he said, leaning down to attach his lips to mine. I turned slightly so I was in a more comfortable position to move my lips against his gently, my hand placed firmly on his chest to hold me up.

"Definitely, I didn't know I actually enjoyed sex," I chuckled, thinking back to what occurred with Carson. I didn't want to continuously put him down, but he never took care of me sexually in the way that Ace did, even down to drawing me to an orgasm by touching my clit during sex, Carson would have never done that.

Ace looked down at me. "What d'ya mean?" He asked.

"Oh-um," I stammered slightly. "I never really, I don't know, liked sex with Carson. It's different with you, I guess," I tried to explain the best that I could and Ace nodded, smirking to himself.

"So he never made you-"

He started to say, but I quickly covered his mouth. "No, okay, he didn't... Stop it," I said with flushed cheeks an embarrassment radiating through my body.

Ace laughed and shook his head. "Well now you have me, and I promise I will always make sure you orgasm with me," he said with a wink and I rolled my eyes, but knew he was completely telling the truth.

"Okay, okay, change the subject!" I said with a laugh.

"What's the plan for today?" He asked me, changing the subject for me.

"My gram comes over every Boxing Day," I told him, yawning and rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "We basically just eat a load more food and spend some time with her," I explained.