Chapter 22.

**edited 15/01/2021**

Elle's POV

Friday 26th October 2018

       It had been a week since the incident outside of the dorms and ever since then Ace had ordered for me to be walked to and from college by someone trusted, whether it be Kit, Delilah, James or Maya. I had no idea why he refused to himself if he was so damn worried. "Where are you going?" I asked, watching Delilah pull on some clothes.

"No point lying to you anymore I guess," she shrugged, pulling on her cropped jumper "We're going to one of Ace's fights tonight."

I raised my eyebrows, sitting up in my bed with interest. "Who else is going?" I asked.

"Me, Kit, Maya and obviously Ace. And no, you can't come," she scoffed and I rolled my eyes, pushing off the duvet.

"Come on, let me come!" I begged. "You can't leave me here all by myself after what happened last week, if they found me then they could easily find me now."

"I know, that's why Ace has asked James to come and hang with you tonight," she smiled and then grabbed her bag. "Okay I'll see you later, James shouldn't be too long."

"If you don't take me, I'll go alone. I'll wander around in the dark until I find it," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "I think one option is much, much safer. Dontcha think?"

 She narrowed her eyes at me. "You wouldn't."

 I smirked. "Oh but I would."

She rolled her eyes, dropping her bag onto her bed. "Fine, I'll call Kit to tell him you're coming and stop James from coming over," she said and then went to her wardrobe. "You can't go dressed like a librarian, though, let me get you some clothes."

 I sat on my bed and waited as Delilah found me some clothes, pulling out a cropped black vest and a yellow tartan skirt for me to wear. "This is cute," she said and handed me the clothes. 

 "You're just using this as an excuse to dress me, aren't you?" I asked with a smirk and she rolled her eyes but nodded.

 "You can wear my knee-high boots too," she said. I got myself out of my pyjamas and pulled on the clothes she got me, looking in the mirror with a raised eyebrow, I loved the outfit but I would never pick it out myself.

"Ready?" Delilah asked after I had zipped up her boots.

"Yup," I nodded, following her as she rushed out of the dorm room door. I followed quickly, shutting and locking the door behind us. "Kit's going to drive us, Ace is already there."

"Okay," I said as we reached Kit's banged up truck. She let me get in the front and she climbed in the back herself.

Kit looked me up and down, a smirk playing on his lips. "I am unnervingly turned on right now," he said seriously and my mouth dropped open in shock. "You really fucking suit that."