*Chapter 60.

Elle

15th January

         Delilah had gone out to get some food with Maya by the time there was a knock at the dorm room door. A giddy feeling rose in my chest as I hopped up from my bed, dressed in the outfit that Delilah had helped me pick earlier. I rushed to the door and pulled it open with a pathetically huge smile on my face.

 Shock overcame my body when I saw Ace Grey at my door dressed in a dark grey suit and smart shoes, his normal tousled hair gelled back neatly with a bunch of perfect red roses in his hand. You could still see his tattoos peeping from his collar and the sleeves of his blazer which somehow made the whole ensemble even sexier. "Wow," I blurted out without even thinking, my mouthing opening and closing stupidly as if I were a fish out of water.

 "I should be saying that to you, Princess. You look absolutely gorgeous," he said smoothly to me, reaching over to press a longing kiss to my lips. He pushed the flowers into my hand and then led us both into the dorm.

 "You look amazing," I said to him honestly. "And thank you, these are beautiful," I motioned to the roses, I didn't have a vase here and so I had to opt for a pint glass which I filled with water and placed the roses in so they didn't die. 

 He nodded with a smile on his face. "Are you ready to go?" 

 "I don't know, I seem underdressed compared to you," I said, looking down at my simple dress. I felt I should be in some sort of figure-hugging ball gown to match what he was dressed in.

 He shook his head. "That's absurd, Elle. You look beautiful as always, shall we go?" He said to me, walking over to me to thread his fingers with mine. He placed a kiss on the top of my head and I rolled my eyes. He had to say that, he was my boyfriend so he wasn't about to tell me I looked like a glorified potato.

 I sighed. "Yes, I guess I'm ready."

 I grabbed my bag as we walked out of the door and locked it behind us, threading my fingers with his again so we could walk together. "Are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked hopefully.

 Ace shook his head. "It's a surprise," he said with a coy smile.

 "I don't know if I like the sound of that," I joked back as we headed down the stairs, I saw his car in one of the first car spaces as we stepped outside and so we started heading for it.

 The whole car ride I asked Ace repeatedly where we were going but he refused to tell me, keeping his eyes glued to the road as he drove. He didn't give into anything - whining, complaining, annoying, he didn't even give in when I groped him through his trousers. He just said I gave him a frustrating boner and that I should stop before he pulled the car over and we never got to our destination.

 It was tempting, but I decided it was probably best to sit back in my seat and just wait until we got there.

 Not long after we turned right into the parking lot of an extremely fancy restaurant which screamed I was definitely underdressed. "Jesus Christ," I said with my mouth agape as Ace pulled into one of the parking spaces and got out, jogging over to my side so he could open the door and assist me out. I looked up at the restaurant in awe, it was so posh. "You know I would've been happy with burgers or something?"

 He chuckled, shaking his head. "Do I not get to treat my girlfriend?" He asked smoothly, wrapping his arm around my waist after he slammed my door shut. We walked together to the entrance where Ace was greeted by a very smiley man.