- Five

Jimin and I went down from that trail and we've stopped by the beach. There was nothing there, no houses around, and it was hidden from the highway.

There was a path that leads to a cliff and it'll probably take 20 minutes walk to get there.

"Do you want to go up there?" He asked and he motioned to the cliff where I was looking earlier.

He got off the motor and took his helmet off and I followed him, taking my own helmet off. I look around and I look at the crystal blue waters of Busan.

"Yeah sure, it looks peaceful and quiet there" I said and Jimin nodded, he immediately grab my books away from my grasp and I swallowed hard as he walk pass by me and start walking to the narrow path.

I just look at him and silently follow him. I bite my lip as I want to ask him why did we stop here and It seem that he was serious with what he said that he will help me out with the assignment. 

"Is this all?" He suddenly asked me and he raised my notes and I nodded.

We reached the top and thanks to the shade of the big tree, he sat down and I walk towards the cliff to take a closer look and my breath hitched to see how spectacular the views are. 

Jisoo will like it here.

"Be careful.." Jimin muttered behind me and my cheeks heated up. I watched the waves crashing against the bottom of this cliff. 

It seems like there's no one living nearby this part of this beach. I can only see the white sand beaches, it's like it was a hidden gem.

"What are we doing here Jimin?"

I asked as I finished admiring the place and he was too serious eyeing what's written on my notes and looking through my book then he licked his lips before stopping and lifted his head and our eyes met.

"I told you I'll help you with your assignment, now come here so I can explain it to you"

He looked at me with the same intense and ruthless gaze before he continue writing down on the back of my notebook

"Yeah you said that but why here?" I asked and he sighed heavily "Why not in your house?" I added.

Does this have to do with our parents past? Or his dad doesn't want me in their house.

"It's not good for you to be seen at our house often" Jimin said sternly without looking at me.

I bite my lips and I didn't say anything and sit beside him but leaving a decent space between us.

I nodded my head bitterly and hugged my legs. Thing were running through my head. The things that happened between my parents should be in the past now right? They both moved on from it. But there could be other reason why it's not good for me to be seen in their often. Maybe he does have a girlfriend. And me seeing in their place would cause and raise rumors.

I watch him swiftly write on my notebook, it seems like it was too easy for him.

"Why do you know this?" I asked curiously.

He looked at me for a moment before looking at my notes again and he finished writing.

"I'm a chemical engineering graduate."

My mouth agape, I closed my eyes and embarrassment run through my veins again. Things like this weren't my thing, I hate maths, I hate chemistry.

I run my hand through my hair before scooping them and tie my hair up because the wind's blowing. He looked at me and I swallowed thickly. The silence and the blowing wind made everything awkward but Jimin doesn't seemed bothered by anything.