Epilogue: Taking Chances

This marks the real ending of Taking Chances. This is Jimin's Point Of View since the beginning of the story.

Thank you for everything, for supporting this story, for supporting Jimin and Y/N's journey in Taking Chances.
See you on the next story but before that new story, I will get things done with The Kink Club 2 and Yours and Just One Day. The new story will have a new lead, it's Jungkook.

Again, thank you so much!

** Please listen to "Off My Face" by Justin Bieber while reading this chapter!

I stared at my reflection against the bus window. The girl across me was looking at me with provocative look in her eyes. I look away and stare at my phone.

I remember Yoongi hyung, his mistakes when he took a girl very serious. Sohee was his destruction. He almost fell into pieces and I said to myself that I will never be like them, that I will never take the same steps they took but it was so foolish of me to swear that to myself because here I am, sitting in the bus, in a fucking hurry as I just wanna be in Busan because I wanna see her.

Yet when I stepped out of the bus, I find myself walking inside my cousin's office. Jinyoung was there as well, sipping on his whiskey.

Woosik was staring at me as I asked him if I could have a job on their company, I tried adjusting everything. I was about to resign because I wanna settle our relationship but I was lucky enough to have my boss letting me work remotely, but still.

I sighed and looked at my cousin.

"Jimin." Woosik called.

"You have a high paying job, you aced the licensure exam and every exam for your profession. Why are you asking me if you could have a job, tell me honestly. Did you resign?" He asked in a serious voice.

I look at him and shake my head, "I didn't, I just need extra."

Jinyoung chuckled and he leaned against his swivel. "Is there a girl involved?"

I didn't say anything and he nods.

"You know that you're not poor Jimin, Tio and your brother have a share in fami-

"I won't touch that, I wanna earn myself to the top." I said and Woosik chuckled at my words as if he finally concluded everything.

"Just like Yoongi hyung and Tio huh? Is it a Kim again? That particular Kim family?" Woosik said meaningfully. I gritted my teeth and started to get annoyed by their teases. I look at them.

If I don't say anything, they'd conclude it that way and if I say something it means I am denying everything. I sighed softly.

Please wait for me a bit more, Y/N.

I left Jinyoung's office, extremely annoyed by them. I left the room with them betting that sooner or later she'd break up with me eventually, given that our relationship is premature and apparently modern girls, likes texting and all.

And That scares me so much because we live in a completely different world.

Like Jinyoung said, we indeed have a share on the family's wealth but that's something I can't touch because my father wants us to earn it the hard way. Our money, our name and our status- he wanted us to build ourselves from the ground.

I remember the first time I saw her, when she just got here. My father warned me about her as I watch her walk out of their mansion while I was moving the fishes we caught earlier to the market. She looks so angelic, young and innocent, her skin that looked so soft and smooth, she's standing in front of their estate while looking at our direction.