Forty

We reached Jimin's condo and it was indeed in one of the premier buildings in Seoul. I know that his family roots are the finest developers but I know everything he have now is a fruit of his hardwork.

We reached the basement and my eyebrow rose as there are people waiting and helped to get our luggages. Jimin introduces the people, I recognize his assistant, a old lady I assumed she's a houshelp.

We went inside the elevator and I thought Eunseok and Mommy won't come anymore but they entered the elevator with us. Minjun was in Jimin's arms and he looked amazed with everything. His eyes are on his father, staring at Jimin with wide eyes.

When we reached the right floor everything look sleek and clean, Everything is modern and my mother was nodding her head. She approved of the place.

"Daddy, your place is so huge! What's in there?" Minjun was too busy exploring the place while his father was following behind

"That's the library, I will soon buy books for you, what do you want?"

"I'll list it down daddy. Mommy buys me book but sometimes I don't like it because it's too childish."

My eyes met Jimin and I couldn't keep a straight face specially when I saw him looking at me with a smug grin on his face.

We are just following them, Minjun pointed out more rooms and Jimin was too busy explaining little Minjun about it and then Jimin pointed out another door

"This can be your temporary bedroom while I design your room, Or you wanna sleep in our room?" Jimin asked.

"Oh come on! I'm not a kid anymore, but maybe sometimes when I want to" Minjun said proudly.

I chuckled and shake my head because I'm sure that he really wants to sleep with Jimin again but he's just putting up his big boy facade. He's obviously trying to impress his father.

We continued exploring the house and I could just mentally face slapped myself whenever my mother's judgmental eyes lands on me and we are on the middle of talking. Mommy was saying goodbye with Minjun and Eunseok was too busy looking around the painting and furnitures in Jimin's penthouse when the door opened and there is Jimin's father, his brother Yoongi and SoHee and their two sons.

The eyes of Jimin's father were like daggers when it mommy's and her was the opposite, casual and calm demeanor. I don't have to wonder why his eyes were like that, I'm sure Jimin told him about it and without even mentioning my Mother's name, he already concluded that this was all my mother's idea to keep aminjun a secret.

SoHee's eyes widen when she saw Minjun, she kneeled in front of him but Minjun seemed surprise and I can hear my mother's complains about not knowing all of this.

"Good evening.." I said, he looked at me and sighed softly before welcoming me in his arms.

"I'm sorry Min, Papa couldn't wait anymore, we couldn't wait anymore." Jimin's brother said.

Jimin sighed softly before he squatted in front of Minjun. He smiled at him and didn't say anything, he caresses his cheek.

"Minjun, do you remember what I said last night?" Jimin said

Minjun nodded his head and now he's staring at Jimin's father.

"This is your grandfather, my dad. Beside him is my brother your uncle yoongi and Auntie SoHee, she's my brother's wife, also you mommy's cousin."

Sohee pushed her son towards Jimin. I stared at the child. It looks like Minjun.

I know this was too overwhelming for Minjun. Jimin's father kneeled in front of Minjun and hugged him.