- Thirty

I hugged myself as I went out of the balcony to look at the Han river. Minjun was already in a room of his own and he's sleeping now.

"Why are you so angry.." I whispered to the empty in front of me.

His insults are about me marrying Eunseok or whatever. His anger is from my so-called want for older men.

While I was pregnant with Minjun mom spread so many things and with my parents credibility the close family friends believed that I really married him. Even Hyunjin and Jisoo thought that Eunseok is the father of Minjun.

I prepared to brace something similar to his anger but I never thought something more intense. I never thought he'd be stepping up to ask me about my life now.

I thought you have moved on?

The next day, I spent my day talking to my agent about the things that I need to do and things that I have to attend after the two day make up test and wardrobe.

I am sure that Jimin won't be there since it was just a light shoot and he's not needed there.

Our last encounter wasn't that great but I won't stop there. I look at my mother who was sitting on the living room and I went to the balcony and stared at my cousin's number but before I could dial her number she called me.

"Y/N! Hi! I heard that you've signed the contract for P&G! Congratulations, I miss you"

I was taken aback with that but I smiled.

"Thank you, I was about to call you, I just want to ask if when you guys are coming here?"

"We're planning to go there as soon as possible, just finishing some deals here for the resort"

I bite my tongue as she asked why, I started to wonder if Jimin will come with them if I hang with his cousin and his brother, but he's mad at me, why would he be there?

"Nothing, Uh see you"

"See you! Let's hang out soon please, I don't care what auntie Jieun say, let's go out hm?""

I nodded at myself and smiled and I realized that maybe SoHee thought that I married Eunseok too. I sighed and I stare at my mother.

I think I have my fault here too, I proved my mother's lies because I spent many years in Eunseok's place, now I am still in his place.

I shake my head and tried to make some calls, looking for a two bedroom units, after making some calls my mom told me that we got invites for a famous fashion designer but I simply declined because I need to do some things and double time my work out.

When the next day came, It was already a packed day. Early in the morning I was already in the studio for the wardrobe and make up test and I have an fitting appointment for my Eunseok and Mom's designer friend. I shake my head as I realized that it was also a bit prestigious and it pays a very generous amount.

I parked my car infront of a small building and I believe this is the famous studio of Kim Mingyu. I am wearing a black turtle neck top, a white jacket, demin jeans and black heeled booties. I let my hair hung and it sways naturally with every step I take and Ms. Lee JiAh welcomed me.

"HI! You look so pretty!" She greeted and I smiled softly.

"Thank you Ms. Lee, You too, I like the dress." I said and then we immediately proceed on the preparations and she explained what needs to be done for this day.

"This will be a bit stressful to all of us since the bosses are really, well they are perfectionist so I should be as well but don't worry I know how professional you are and I won't put too much pressure on you dear." she said, "Anyway, what you are going to wear is a pastel pink halter top, or honestly what color would suit you the best, you may check the wardrobe on the corner, it's hang in there" She said and she pointed the corner just beside the vanity mirrors.