- Ten

I was already in school when Jisoo texted and says that she will call and 5 minutes later my phone ring when I was just about to get in class, though it's just 7:25 and my class will begin at 7:45.

"Y/N!! The dude I was telling you, well I gave him a chance" Jisoo said happily and I laughed, Katrina looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and waved my hand and she nodded and waved her hand back before walking inside.

I smiled at myself before paying attention to what Jisoo said.

"Uh? Which dude because you we're talking about two boys when we talked the other day?" I said and she groaned and I giggle.

I was just messing up with her, I know who is she talking about and I'm glad that she gave the chance to the right person.

She sounded so happy and I am happy, I only have to end the call when I saw our professor.

During the class, I was thinking about Jisoo as he mentioned Hyunjin, she said that she hasn't seen him for weeks and she hasn't saw him in group parties and my mind has been telling me to go check up on him and I started thinking about what Jimin told me that Saturday.

5 months ago, Hyunjin was my boyfriend, but then Jimin came up and now my thoughts are haywire.

At the end of the day, I grabbed my phone and texted Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:

Hyunjin, I did not text to bother you, I just want to check up on you, Jisoo told me that she hasn't seen you in weeks and you haven't joined their parties, you're probably busy with your studies and I hope you're well. I wish you all the best.

I sent it before pushing my phone inside my bag and went to Katrina's group.

"What time tomorrow Katrina?" I asked

It's Wednesday tomorrow and it's midterms soon. We don't have class tomorrow because it's holiday and on the afternoon we have dance practice.

"8:00 AM, Y/N we have to be early because we have outing." Katrina said.

Another outing, sometimes I couldn't deny that i'm jealous of them going on outings, their kind of outings are going to the beaches and sharing amount of food, just like hanging out in the pools.

I wish I have friends. Mom doesn't really care anymore, she's so busy with the resort and her businesses. We barely see each other even though we live in the same house.

I saw katrina smirked before going. I bite my lip and walk out of the room.

Wednesday came and the meeting was finished in 2 hours, during Saturdays after meetings, Jimin will bring me to the cliff until it's 3:00 PM but this time I can't since we have practice.

"Bye Y/N! Good luck!" Mira said and I smiled, they giggled and I watch them excitedly go, I walk out of Katrina's house and I was surprised to see Jimin there.

Jimin raised his eyebrows, he attempted to get my practice bag and I let him. He's always like this because he was indeed courting me. I walked towards him and his hair is still damp. He smells so nice and he was much taller than me, he always towers me whenever he's beside me.

I couldn't help but to smile when I saw him wear my bag and put it infront of him, I went and ride his bike and held onto him, Jimin turned to me with his usual smirk, I pouted my lips and pinches his arm.

He laughed before his engine roared to life and we left and in no time we're already in the school.

There is no one here aside from the dancers and the basketball team, for practices. I grabbed my bag and he raised his eyebrows again as I returned his helmet and he looked at me now with annoyance in his mesmerizing eyes.