Forty Seven

Hi! I just got my new keyboard and I am so happy and there are only a few chapters left!

And please listen to 'When We Are Together'  by The 1975 while reading this chapter!
Thank you guys, lots of love and happy reading!

——

We moved to the bar, located in the same hotel, I just took a seat since I have been meeting and greeting celebrities, prominent people, staffs and models in the after party but I couldn't stop thinking about Minjun and Jimin in the restaurant earlier, patiently waiting for me.

Hyoseop was talking about conventional family, I looked at him, his eyes were serious but when our eyes meet he smiled at me. He was about to add something but Soyeon came with some people and I recognized some of them being designers.

"This my powerhouse supermodel, Hyoseop's partner earlier!" Soyeon said and I smiled softly and shakes my head.

Hyoseop looked at me and smiled widely, "Y/N is a very good model!"

Someone from the crowd said that Hyoseop and I looked so good together but I didn't said anything, I just shook my head, I don't want to stir rumors.

I turned to Soyeon and she introduces me to the people she brought over but I can't pay any attention now as I spotted my Engineer.

Jimin was standing on the corner table, talking to some people but his eyes were on me.

My ear caught what Soyeon was talking about and she was enumerating the brands I worked with but my eyes are glued to Jimin as I watch some guy in his mid 50s walk up to him to introduce himself. The man was leading Jimin to their table and Jimin glanced at me before following the man.

I shake my head and tried to paid attention to the people around me, I laughed shyly as Soyeon was praising me too much and Hyoseop was agreeing with everything.

Hyoseop scooted closer and I felt his arm on the backrest of my seat, his arm was resting directly behind me. I looked at him and I nervously glanced at Jimin's way. He was talking to the men in their table but he glanced at my way and his eyes coldly bore on me. I know that he's seeing what is happening in here now.

"The act you guys did on the stage actually trended! It was so good, gosh the chemistry is oozing!" Soyeon excitedly said and I just smiled softly.

The conversation goes on as the night goes by, I yawned a bit and I took another and probably my last drink for tonight and after putting down my glass, I look at Jimin's way and I saw some woman standing in front of her, it seemed like that man was introducing her to him and I watch Jimin shook her hand politely and his cold eyes met mine again.

I looked away and straighten up as some thoughts start flooding my mind, people are always introducing women to Jimin and slowly, I realized that Jimin would be a great son in law and in that fleeting moment, I bitterly wondered if my dad is here, will he like Jimin too?

Thinking of it now, Mommy's history with Jimin's family wasn't good, hell it was shit and my mother was cruel but things are slowly changing, ever since before Jimin treats my mother with so much respect even though she was mad, difficult and ruthless to his family and I am sure now, with all of his means, if I let him. He'd spoil her so bad.

I blinked a few times when I saw my phone's screen light up. I picked it up and I look at Jimin before looking at the messages on the screen, there were text from him earlier, it's just him telling me that Minjun was already sleeping and he's on his way now to pick me up.

Jimin:

We should go now. You're tired.

I look at the people here in our table and I was startled when Hyoseop leaned and he tilted his head a bit while grinning at me.