Letter

Y/n Hwang looked over to her locker and saw a piece of paper. She recognized it after she saw the cover.

It was from her secret admirer. She badly wanna know who sent her this. She even wrote a letter for her too.

Yes it's a girl. Y/n didn't like men that much. Her family supports her and it made her really happy.

“Another letter from her?” asked by her half-sister Yeji. Y/n looked at her before smiling.

“Yep! It's her again.” Y/n chuckled before sniffling the scent on the paper. It's her favorite.

“Don't let that affect your relationship with Lia” Yeji teased Y/n as Y/n looked at her.

“It will not affect at all. I just want to know who this person is and I want to thank her for having this feelings towards me-”

“Okay. Enough Drama. Let me read what's inside.” Yeji said as she grabbed the letter from Y/n's hand.

You were mine.

“What do you mean unnie?” Y/n tilted her head signalling she's confused.

“It's the only this in this letter- wait! You have an ex?!” She asked with big eyes.

“What?! No! Lia is my first girlfriend!” Y/n said as she grabbed the letter and looked at it. Yeji wasn't lying.

Y/n was still processing what the letter meant before the bell rang. Yeji pulled Y/n to their classroom and sat to their seats.

Timeskip

“I still don't know what it meant since this morning.” Y/n said as she looked at her girlfriend.

“N/n she's probably just messing with you..” Lia said as she stroked Y/n's hair. Y/n smiled as she hugged her.

“I love you..”

“I love you too N/n.” Lia said as she hugged Y/n back. The couple rested for a while before Y/n deciding the she should go home.

“Lia.. I'll go home now.. Dad might get mad at me..” Y/n said as Lia pouted slightly.

“Don't attack me like that! You're so cute!” Y/n said as she hugged Lia.

“I'll be back tomorrow.” Y/n said as Lia nodded and Y/n left.

When Y/n reached home she was greeted by the Hwang twins, bombarding her with questions.. Not really. They were arguing.

“Why didn't you bought us snacks?”
“Did you and Lia did something?” *slap*
“Ouch! Why did you do that?”
“You idiot! Y/n and Lia aren't rushing things and not thinking about those things!”
“Why are you offended-”
“Shut up!”

“YAH! I'll tell Dad that you guys are arguing again!” Y/n said as she looked at the twins as they glared at each other.

“To answer your question.. I didn't bought snacks because I didn't went to the convenience store. Lia and I just cuddled and nothing else.” Y/n said as she looked at them.

“Yeji.. Why did you slap Hyunjin?” Y/n looked at her as she shooked her head.

“I just feel like it.” Y/n looked at her in disbelief and before Y/n could say something Dad came.

“Y/n! You're home!” He said as Y/n nodded. He told us that it's time to eat dinner.

Y/n looked at the twins mouthing ‘I'll talk to the both of you later.’ The twins gulped before nodding.

~<•>~