Who Are You? PT.2

Y/n stood up and looked intensely at the person. The person tried to st@b her at the neck she ducked down and sweep her foot so that the person would fall. [I hope y'all know what I'm trying to say cuz I don't know how describe it]

The person slipped and the knife got out of his hands. Y/n crawled to it and took it. She showed it to the person with a slight smirk.

“Oh, look how the tables have turned” She stated, and the person chuckled before standing up and taking small steps towards Y/n as she backs up.

“You think I'm scared, Y/n?” The person stated as Y/n can imagine the smirk behind his mask.

“How did you-”

“Oh well... You don't recognize my voice? You f*cking traitor” The person took off the mask and showed his face.

The man smirk and the moonlight shined onto his face.

Hyunsuk...”

“What? Don't tell me your scared?” He laughed as he took out another knife. Y/n positioned herself as she was ready to fight him.

Not long after...

“Y/n!!!” Y/n looked at her side and saw Yeji. Yeji was showing her phone and it was on a call.

On a call with the police...

Hyunsuk saw how Y/n was distracted, he took this chance and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“Watch out!” Yeji yelled as Y/n was too slow to move was st@bbed on her stomach, Hyunsuk did it twice

The other person or Hyunsuk's ally hold him from behind to stop him from doing anything further.

They both fled later on, Yeji called an ambulance as Y/n dropped down on her back.

Y/n was breathing heavily as the bl00d was uncontrollably flowing out really fast.

Yeji felt her tears drop from her eyes as she stared at Y/n's state.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yeji's POV
I should be the one responsible for this. If I didn't let her out then this wouldn't happen...

I can't lose her... again

I cried as much as I can, I can't let this happen. Father sent us here and tasked me to take care of her... But why did this happen? Is it because I'm too irresponsible as a sister.

I hold both sides of her face and shook my head. “Don't close your eyes... The help is coming N/n...” I said as my tears fell.

“There's a dead guy beside us...”

“Shush... Don't talk about him, please Y/n”

Suddenly... She closed her eyes, no. This can't be happening!

I shook her as much as I can but she won't wake up. The ambulance came and took her.

I'm at the hospital waiting for the doctor to come out and I'll ask for Y/n's condition.

Soon, the doctor came and I stood up from my seat. “How is she?, Doc” I asked as he sighed before looking down.

“I'm sorry miss but we tried our best...” The doctor said and left.

No...

“NOOOOOO”

“Unnie, wake up”

My eyes opened and I saw Y/n... Alive.

I hugged her tightly as she was startled a little.

“Are you okay?” Y/n asked as I nodded and hold her both cheeks. I stared at her features before leaning in slowly...

And

What are you waiting for? ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ

I kissed her...