Why?

Y/n heard the news that Minju will be going to Seoul for a month or two. Y/n was having mixed emotions. Should she be happy that Minju is there or that she should be disappointed at the information that Minju gave her that was false. She texted Minju when she'll come, but Minju didn't tell her saying that it's a surprise.

Y/n is resting at the couch while Yeji was staring at her. Y/n soon noticed the stare from her 'sister'.

“Why?” Y/n asked as Yeji raised her eyebrow. “What why?” Yeji asked as Y/n sighed.

“Why are you staring at me?” Y/n asked. Yeji shrugged and stood up to go to her room. Y/n followed her and Yeji looked at her confused.

“Why'd you followed me?” Yeji asked Y/n as she shrugged. They sat down on Yeji's bed and stared at the bedsheets.

“If we date, do you think Mom and Dad will understand?” Yeji asked Y/n as the girl shrugged once again.

“I mean, it's kind of weird... But for me... I don't think it'll work.” Y/n said as Yeji smiled at her before asking. “Why?”

“It's just, I consider you as a sister... And a sister only. Sorry...” Y/n stated as she continued to stare at the bedsheets. Yeji took Y/n's chin and made her look at Yeji.

Yeji and Y/n's nose are now touching, Y/n tried not to blush but failed to do so. Yeji chuckled and kissed the woman's cheek. “Y/n, if you think that it will not work. Then, do you have anyone on your mind that you think will work with me?” Yeji asked as Y/n thought.

This is a good opportunity to say it's Ryujin' Y/n thought and smiled at Yeji. “Ryujin.” Yeji's smile dropped as she heard the words Y/n said.

“Ryujin, she still loves you. She also helped me to find my real father and I want both of you to date again. Don't worry she changed-”

“How can you say that? You don't know her. Maybe, she's just acting and you being a fool believing in her.” Yeji said as Y/n looked at nothing.

“I'm sorry.” Y/n said as she stood up and went out of Yeji's room. Yeji didn't tried to stop her and let her be. Yeji didn't want to be with Ryujin anymore, but Y/n insists that the woman already changed.

On Y/n's side, she's went to her room and chanted Heejin's name. Heejin thought Y/n already knew who it was. She was disappointed seeing the woman laying on her bed and looking at the ceiling.

“Hey, What's wrong?” Heejin asked as Y/n looked at her and smiled. “I'll be leaving Korea, to go to the [Country of your choice] to find my Dad.” Y/n said.

“Isn't your dad here in Korea too?” Heejin asked as Y/n continued talking. “No, he's not my real father. I thought I told you that before...”

“I don't remember... Sorry.”

“Geez, no need to say sorry. Anyways, how are you and Hyunjin?” Y/n asked. Heejin smiled sadly before speaking. “Well... She's not a ghost anymore. I didn't even got a chance to say goodbye. You have anyone in mind that you think is the princess?” Heejin asked.

Y/n smiled and nodded. “I do, but I need more information... I don't know where to get it from...” Heejin nodded.

“I'm sure there's someone who can help you...” Heejin stated and soon after, Y/n's phone made a sound.

Y/n looked at it and it was Minju.

Where are you and Yeji located?” The message said. ‘Could she be the help?’ Y/n thought.

Heejin seemed to read Y/n's mind. “Whoever that person you're thinking of, I bet they are the help you're waiting for...”

~<•>~
Hi~ if you're waiting for my Xiaoting fanfiction. I'll be publishing it after this story. That's all! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞