Minguri

And after that, Y/n accepted Mr. Hwang's offer to live with Yeji in Seoul. Y/n sat on her bed staring at the luggage she packed.

She took her phone and texted Minju.

N/n💋❤
Min, can we meet up?
Need something to talk to you.

Minguri🐸
Sure.

Where should we meet?

N/n💋❤
At the park.
See ya!

ILY *Message Not Sent

Minguri🐸

Y/n sighed before standing up and leaving the house. But before she could even step out of it. Yeji's voice was heard.

“Where are you going Y/n?” Yeji asked as Y/n before speaking.

“Just meeting Minju. I want to tell her that we're leaving.” Y/n said as Yeji nodded.

“Alright, stay safe.” Yeji said as Y/n smiled before taking her bicycle.

She rode her bicycle to the park. She made sure she look at the person first before hugging them.

She couldn't find Minju, she took her phone and texted Minju where she was. But before she could even text her someone hugged her.

Y/n froze before looking at the person whom hugged her. Y/n smiled at the person.

“Minju-ah, you got me nervous for a second.”

“Boss, she's talking to her right now... I'll surely do that sir. You can always trust me boss.”

Be ready Kang Y/n.

~<•>~

“What did Minju say?” Yeji asked curiously at Y/n. Y/n smiled before speaking.

“She said she'll keep in touch with me. I am so lucky to have her... As a friend of course.”

“I'm so lucky to have Minguri